The begginig

Third-person

Deku's mom was killed when he was age six, he didn't cry and he could barely even mourn his mother. His father took him in, that's when midoriya learned that his father was All for one. Through the years Deku has been living with his father. When he was 11 years old his father made him become a model so the could have more than enough money for either new recruits and his school. Deku had a quirk just like his dads but for him, he could choose who Evers quirk he wanted and take it but the person he took the quirk from could still use their quirks but he never told anyone he just let the bullying happen he didn't want people finding out who his dad was. Bakugo was an ass towards izuku and bullied him. When it was their last year of middle school he ran into a man with a quirk that can make anyone who he wants to can get pregnant. Izuku bumped into him and the man was startled by that that he accidentally gave Izuku that quirk, Izuku didn't know until he got a check-up from his personal doctor, some of the villains that worked for his dad are always with him when he gets a check-up but when they heard what the doctor said half of them laughed the other half looked about ready to kill any male that came his way his dad, on the other hand, was smiling which was very disturbing and also stopped the laughter, everyone already knew Deku was gay but I guess this situation made the child birthing quirk funny. All for one knew that this would be his chance to get a grandchild to follow in his footsteps.

Month 1: training with tomura
Month 2: training with kirogiri
Month 3: training with All for One
Month 4-6: modeling
Month 7: trainging
Month 8: mission on getting info
Month 9: hangs out with Shinso
Month 10: more modeling
Month 11: recommended by hizashi
Month 12: first day at UA

It was the first day of UA. Izuku walked in and saw his childhood friend and bully katsuki bakugo. He then went to class 1-A since he was recommended. He then saw a guy with blue hair and glasses yelling at katsuki. He just walked in and sat in his assigned seat behind katsuki. Katsuki saw him and was pissed. "What the fuck are you doing here you, damn nerd?!" Izuku just stayed silent until katsuki said something that pissed him off even more. "Bet you slept with one of the teachers here so they let you be here." With this Izuku got pissed and yelled. "I got fucking recommend thanks to my god damn talent and not having fucking anger issues as you!" Katsuki then stayed silent. He then saw shinso walk in. "Shin-Kun!!! You're here!!" He ran to him and hugged him. "Glad to see you too izu." He hugged back. Katsuki looked so fucking pissed. He was about to yell at shinso but a caterpillar has appeared behind the two boys. "If your here to make friends then you should leave. Oh hey, shinso and hey Izuku." Izuku smiled a bit and so did shinso. "Go change and then go to the field for a quirk test." They all went to their changing rooms. They all saw Izuku with a very toned body, lots of scars, and tattoos one was a snake on his arm to in his neck area, he also had his fathers name in abbreviations as AFO 12 reminding him that he was the 12th member and a lightning bolt on his back that was from his top back to his waist. Everyone even Katsuki was surprised about this. "Where the fuck did you get those tattoos izu?!" Shinso said forgetting to activate his quirk. "Oh if I tell you it wouldn't be a secret shin-Kun. Oh, and you forgot to activate your quirk when you asked me that question." Shinso was the only one that knew that his father was a villain and that he's a model. After we all got changed we went outside for are quirk examination. "How far did you throw last year midoriya?" Izuku looked at him. "I don't remember." Aizawa nodded. "Alright get in the circle and use your quirk any way you'd like." He nodded and went into the circle. Katsuki just glared at him with a tint of pink. Izuku then chose to use the water hose quirk. He had the ball in his palm of his hand he showed it upwards and let the water go out of his palms and the ball went a bit out of sight. "87 meters. Not bad, not bad." Aizawa said. "This is going to be really fun!" A girl wig pink hair said. "Fun?! You think that this would all be fun and games? Well your wrong. Last one would be expelled." Everyone was shocked well except for Izuku and Shinso they all know that he's lying. "But we just got here!" A girl with a brown bob hair said. "Well I get to choose the way I run my class." Most of them looked scared that they were going to fail. Katsuki in the other hand was so fucking cocky that he would be the top of the class. When it was shinsou turn he asked a question. "Do we have to do this?" He activated his quirk. "Well yea-." Aizawa mind went blank. "Throw the ball for me, using your scarf." Aizawa did that and he went back to himself. "50 meters. Oh and your getting homework on the first day for using your quirk on me Shinso." Shinso just shrugged.

*after the quirk test*

1: shoto todoroki
2: Izuku midoriya
3: bakugo Katsuki
4: Shinso
5: kamanari denki
6: kirishima eijiro
7: momo
8: mina

21: mineta

"Mineta your expelled because you haven't even tried on any of these so goodbye. Oh and if you don't leave I'll throw you out." Mineta left crying his eyes out. "Well this would be an interesting year." Izuku and Shinso said at the same time.

Thats all! Hope you guys liked the chapter me and my friend were working on it for a while anyway multi-shiper out bye guys