Meeting his dad

Bakugos pov

Deku ran out if the room after screaming at us to not look at him differently and stuff and I ended up chasing after him, he went straight to the bathroom and I waited a couple of minutes before walking in to see him on the ground laughing and crying his ass off.

I've never seen him like this and it broke me, sure I say shit about him all the time but I like him a lot but I didn't want to emit it so I bullied him to close to him in a fucked up way.

"Deku your fine she's gone she won't hurt you anymore, okay" he started to calm down and after a while, he fell asleep on my shoulder.

Third-person

By then school still wasn't over for another six minutes so bakugo carried Deku all the way outside trying to figure out who his dad was.

But he didn't have to look long until he saw a guy who looked somewhat like Deku but with black hair leaning next to a car so he walked over to him " sir is this your son" he looked over to bakugo
And then to Deku in his arms. "What happened to him??" He asked me. "He fell asleep on my shoulder after he cried himself in the bathroom." He nodded and took him from my arms and he looked at me and smiled " Are you a friend or a classmate of his."

Bakugo didn't know what to say, he didn't know what he was to deku. " sir I'm his friend since we've been kids, I'm surprised, he hasn't talked about me he followed me everywhere when we were kids" bakugo said to dekus dad

" well thank you bakugo in just happy izuku has more than one friend" bakugo smiled politely at him before dekus dad left with him and bakugo just decided to walk home

--------------time skip---------------------

Shinsous pov

When we got home my dad was still shocked about dekus mom and how he was happy over her dying " dad to get over it, it really doesn't matter how he feels about her because that doesn't change him at all he's still the same deku we know." I said. "But he was fucking happy about it and he looked scared a bit." I sighed. "His mother was abusive towards him. She didn't care that much about him. She was going insane after she found out that Izuku has the same quirk as his dad." He nodded a bit. "Wow." I nodded.

Izuku POV

I was waking up. I then saw that I was on my bed. "Ugh. My head hurts." I mumbled. I looked around and saw that I was in my room. I then saw that kurogiri has come in. "Ah. Sorry I thought you were still asleep anyways, you need to get ready because you need to be at the photo shoot in about an hour." I nodded. He then left and I put a hoodie and black ripped jeans and started to head down the stairs to get food. After I ate a sandwich I brushed my teeth and tried to do my hair.

--------------time skip---------------------

Still Izuku POV

I got to the place for the photo shoot. "Alright so I'll need someone to help you out with this. Who do you think would be a perfect match for you?" He asked. "I don't really know. You could just get a random person to help me with this or we could just do a different thing?" He nodded. "Alright. How about we change the scenery to a ball room and have you dressed in a white tux so it would look like your in a wedding." I nodded. I then heard him over the phone thanks to the super hearing quirk I took. "Yes mr, Yaoyorozu...... Alright........ Thank you so much....... see you soon...... bye." We then went into my (whatever color.) Dodge Charger. We then arrived at a fancy ass place. "Where are we?" I asked him. "Well Mr. Yaoyorozu let us use his ball room for this photoshoot." I nodded. We then got out the car. I saw a tall man in a tux and had black hair was waiting outside. "Hello mr. Yaoyorozu." He said. "Hi there jerza." (Had to ok.) We then walked in. I then saw momo. She came towards us. "Izu? What are you doing here??" She asked. "Photoshoot. We were originally going to take them at the park but there was something off so we are borrowing your ballroom." She nodded and smiled. "Ok so here is the tux and the changing room your going to is right down the hall." I nodded and went there. Damn was it so fucking huge! I then changed into the tux. I walked out and we walked into the ballroom. "Alright so stand there and get ready for the pictures to be taken.

--------------time skip---------------------

Still Izuku POV

After many photos he got the oh so perfect photo. He showed me the photo.

To be honest it looked very wonderful

Momo POV

Izuku was posing so much for the photoshoot. After what felt like hours was just an hour they stopped. "They look nice." Jerza nodded. "Hey izu!" He then saw me and walked towards me. "How are you able to pose for an hour?! I got sore just looking at you doing it for an hour!" He chuckled a bit. "It was just 30 minutes dummy." I blushed in embarrassment. "I know it feels so long. I just got used to it." I nodded. He then left to change back to his original clothes. "Bye Momo!" He said as he left. "Bye izu!" I said. My dad then came. "Is He a friend of yours?" I nodded. "Yup and he's my classmate as well and he's very strong with quirk!" I said. "Wow. Ok then we're going to have steak and for dessert we'd have some blueberry pie." I smiled. "Ok." He smiled. I then went to change into something more comfortable by that I mean some jeans and a shirt to go and eat.

And that's the end of this chapter hope you guys enjoyed this chapter anyway multi-shiper out bye