He likes me back bitches!!

Momo POV

A WEEK LATER after the shoot............

My parents ended up leaving for a business trip for about two weeks and I had a good idea a how about a throwing a party and inciting the whole class. I then went to sleep since it was the night the day my parents left.

——————— morning ———————

Still Momo POV

I got ready for school. I took a quick shower and changed. I brushed my hair and put it into a high pony tail. I made myself some breakfast and headed to school. I arrived about 15 minutes early. I walked to class and when class was about to start everyone was already here and we knew that Aizawa was going to be late as always so I just went to the front of the class. "Everyone I have an announcement!" I said loud. Everyone went quiet. "I'm throwing a party at my house since my parents are leaving for a business trip for two weeks." Everyone got hyped up except for iida, Shinso, and Izuku. "I don't think I'll be able to go since ya know?" Izuku said. I sighed. "It's just for three days. Can't you be there and move the thing to a few days after?" I asked him. "Yeah izu?" Toru said. "Fine I'll go and I'm going to drag Shinso along." I smiled. "Thanks you two." Iida then started to talk. "Im just going to go since my friends are going." I smiled happily that the whole class agreed. "Izuku you know where my house is at but everyone else I'll text you my address." Everyone nodded.

Izuku POV

Well I guess my father is going to tell me to find someone who would get me pregnant so he could have someone else to take on his quirk. Either way if I'm going somewhere Shinso gotta come with me as well. I'm going to need to pack for four days since on the third day would be the day I would leave for three thing. One to go to the photo shoot, two, see what my new mission is, and three, go on the mission.

————— lunch —————

(It's fucking one in the morning and I'm getting hungry!!)

Uraraka POV

I have these feelings towards tsuyu. She's really nice, cute, and smart. Am I lesbian?! Well if I am then good choice I make with girls. (We make the whole class 1-A be gay. Haha. I can see that.) I just can't wait for the party which is going to be tomorrow since it's Saturday and we have three days without school since the teachers are going to patrol to see if there are any criminals that need to be stopped because the villains stepped down and let the criminals shine for some reason.

—————— Saturday!! ———————

Momo POV

I started to set the decorations up and Izuku, Shinso, Toru, Mina, denki, sero, Uraraka, and asui came here early to help me set up the decorations and the food. I wonder how long the others are going to take to come here. I then saw denki put alcohol in the punch. Everyone there except for Izuku knew that there was alcohol in the punch.

Bakugo POV

Fucking dunce face was going to do what?! "So your telling me that dunce face is putting alcohol in the fucking punch?!" Shitty hair nodded. "Well I'm staying away from the lunch and rather drink soda." He sighed. "Well bakubro that's what happens when your his friend. He does stupid stuff." What the fuck? We finally fucking made it to pony tails huge ass mansion. We ringed the door bell and the gates opened. We went in and I went towards dunce face. "You fucking ass! Why the fuck would you put alcohol in the drink!!" Just when I said that the fucking nerd appeared. His cute shiny emerald eyes that sparkle, his freckles, his rosey cheeks, his plump pink lips, his messy black hair with green highlights that are a fit, and his feminine but toned body. He's just so fucking cute. "Why are you guys yelling?" Should I tell him? "Oh it's nothing. You should go try the lunch it's very good." Dunce face said. "Sure." He then left. We arrived later than everyone else and they all stayed away from the punch.