The terror of girls

Mina POV

I was talking with some of the girls and talking about going to Momo's house. We all then went with her to her school. She was living in a mansion! We all went in and we just started to talk about our favorite singers and bands. "Do you have any magazines or do we have to buy some?" Momo just smirked. "Well follow me." We all followed her into a room full of magazines. I went straight to the section of sports magazines. I then saw a face that I recognized as Izuku.

I then started to blush and my skin turned purple due to my skin being pink

I then started to blush and my skin turned purple due to my skin being pink. "mina What's wrong?" Uraraka asked. I handed them the magazine. They all blushed. "What the hell?!" They all yelled.

Izuku POV

I started to head off to the place for my photoshoot for the next magazine. I then made it to the place. "Ok, so this is a bunny ear photo shoot. So here are your clothes and go change into them." I nodded and went to change. I then left out to go get the photos taken. "Alright stand there and pose." I did as I was told and they took the photos.

"Perfect!! You are still the one who's in the front cover

"Perfect!! You are still the one who's in the front cover." I smiled. "Ok, that's all and have a nice day!" I nodded and left. I changed of course. I then went home and saw tomura. "We are having some new recruits." I nodded and saw a man. "People call me twice because I can duplicate." I nodded. "Aww~~! I never knew they had really cute recruits!" Twice said. I got a bit offended but mostly complemented. "Thanks!" Was all I said as I went to my room. "Let's just hope no one has had any magazines or has seen any with me from school." I then started to fall asleep.

*morning!*

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I smashed the clock. "Ugh!" I changed into the school uniform and left. I was just about 50 minutes early before school even started so I went to a cafe to get some coffee and be on my way to school. When I got there I saw the girls rushing over to me. "EXPLAIN!!" Momo yelled at me. "E-explains what??" They stared at me and they told Uraraka something. She came back with her bag and they took s magazine out. "This!" Momo yelled. They already grabbed the attention of all boys. "I-I'll tell you after school, just Put that away and don't tell anyone." They didn't say anything else except nodded and walk away, after the girl attack I went to my seat and put my head down for a while until class started.

*gym time!!*

I didn't go with the girls to tell them. I finished changing first, Puting on my hero costume. The boys weren't done because they had way too many accessories. I made it and I saw the girls. They saw me and started to crowd me. "Alright. I'll tell you, girls." They looked determined. "I needed money and my father is rich but he won't lend me any so I got a job as a model and since I've been working out they have accepted me easily after seeing how I'd work. They then have been paying me since elementary. I started during fifth grade." They nodded, The boys came out of the lockers after a while not knowing anything to what I told the girls. We all then saw all might. "Ok, today we are going to get into teams pair up with the person with the same letter" I sighed. He gave us a ball with a letter in it and I went to look for someone who had A. I then saw that Shinso had the ball with A. I went up to him. "Guess who's your partner." He ruffled my hair. I then saw Aizawa. "All might. Switch Izuku and shinsou to a different pair. When they fight separately they're less chance of them destroying this whole building though when they fight together it's like a civil war is going to happen." He nodded. I was then paired with Uraraka and shinsou was with Momo. Uraraka smiles. "Alright quick question, gay, straight, bi, or something else?" I looked at her. "Gay..." she smiled even bigger. "Friends from now on!!! And can you help me I think I started to like one of the girls." I nodded. I don't know if I think of her as a friend yet but at least I might be able to help her in some way. But shinsous dad was right whenever we fight together it's almost turned into a civil war, last time we almost destroyed his garden and house trying to take down Aizawa to be able to stay up longer when we were 10, Fun times.

By the near the end of the day, I was completely dead but what I didn't know was that my dad was picking me up in a disguise but he could be very recognizable to all-might and Bakugo might not recognize my dad because he never really meet him. Well shit. Why couldn't someone else come to pick me up?! Is it really that important that he needs to come?! Shit..shit...shit!

When school was about to end shinsou asked me to come over but I told him my dad was picking me up and this caught the attention of Bakugo. " Deku how come we never meet your dad I've known you my whole life and not once did I ever meet your dad since your mom died" I looked at Bakugo and glared I don't like my when he mentions that woman

" you don't have to fight to talk about the wretched woman she's the main reason I have half of the scars I do she abused me for years that's the reason why I didn't moron her loss I celebrated that she was dead I was the happiest kid I could be, and the fucking reason you never meet my dad was that he's always busy but I guess today he got a break is if you want to meet him follow me but don't piss him off or he won't restrain himself from killing you"

Half of the girls were looking at the guys trying to ask about what scars shinso's dad went pale from what I said he looked at me terrified for once I don't know why but I started to scream at them to not look at me like a heartless monster and I guess I just ran out of the room and I don't know why but I could hear someone chasing after me but I kept on running ignoring who was chasing after me and not even looking back to see who it was.

I ended up running straight to the bathroom and I guess I just let it all out in which I mean I broke out in hysterical laughter and tears which would make anyone afraid of there life if they saw me doing this.

I don't know if it laughing at the fact that I'm the one that killed my mom and crying over the fact my life is hell and the I can manipulate my self into thinking I didn't care and that is okay but I did care about her but at the same time I hated her and wanted her dead I don't even know who I am anymore.

Hey, guys, that's the end of this chapter and I made it really really long in case it takes me a while to get the next one up but anyway hope you guys liked it and have a great winter break,multi-shiper out bye guys