Oh no

Izuku POV

When I woke up I noticed I didn't have any clothes on than I  remembered what happened last night. I quickly changed and went to the closet. When I opened the door to the closet I saw the cutest thing ever! Shin-Kun and kami-Kun were cuddling in there sleep together, but suddenly I had an urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and threw up while I was throwing up I felt a hand being placed on my back "Shh. Izu, I don't think you guys used a condom." He said. I realized we didn't use a condom and I looked at shinso while I pleaded sadly to myself" No, please no. I just hope it doesn't have the same quirk as me." "Well tell my dad. He will let you go but you'll need to stay with us for at least a year or two. We'd help you with your grades and hope your father doesn't find out." I nodded. "But first we have to make sure. So take me to the hospital to check and if I am then let's just hope it's fine." He nodded. (okay I know you can't get pregnant that fast but my friend wanted to get this over with so we did it this way even if it takes about a week or more to figure it out) " if you are pregnant it means you can't drink, smoke, and you have to eat healthy. Got it?" I nodded. I saw Denki was awake now. "hey, midoriya What's wrong?" He asked. "We're going to the hospital," Shin said. "Why?!" He seemed more worried than curious. "We need to see if izu got pregnant because he was in a quirk insistent a long time ago. He's able to give birth even if he's a guy." Shinso explained. "Oh ok. If they ask where you guys went I'll just say you guys went to the store so when your done go to a store and buy just some stuff." We nodded.

Kirishima POV

I was going to wake the others up. I stopped and started to ear what they were saying. "Why?!" I think that was Denki? "We need to see if izu got pregnant because he was in a quirk insistent a long time ago. He's able to give birth even if he's a guy." Shinso said. Wait Izuku Can get pregnant?! Who's the father though?! "Oh wow! ok. If they ask where you guys went I'll just say you guys went to the store so when your done go to a store and buy just some stuff." Denki responded. They started to head to the door. When they opened the door they saw me standing there "Did you hear anything?" They asked. I nodded. "Whos the dad?" I asked. "B-Bakugo." Izuku said. I was shocked. "And I don't want Bakugo to know but I'm going to need to tell him someday." He said. I smiled. "We'll try to tell him about the problem without him knowing" "How's that going to work," I asked him. He smiled and nodded. They then left to the hospital. "Time to wake the others up." Denki said. "I'll wake bakubro up." I said. I hit him with a pillow and hid to not get blown up. "What the fuck shitty hair?!" He yelled. He then looked down and saw he was naked. "What the fuck happened last night!!" I can't tell him. "We dared you to strip and we were all drunk so that's why. You even passed out on the bed after we stuffed denki and Shinso into the closet." I lied. He nodded and I headed out. "Where's midoriya And Shinso, Kirishima." Todoroki asked me. "They went to the store because they didn't want to wake you guys up." Denki said. "Oh ok. Let's make breakfast for the others." Momo said.

Shinso POV

We were at the hospital and they gave izu an ultrasound and turns out He was pregnant and with twins. We were supposed to come in a month or two to check their genders. Izu looked a bit sad about it. "I don't want one or both of them to inherit my quirk. If it's copy I'd be alright with it but i won't be able to forgive myself if they have my quirk and my dad would find out." He said on the urge of tears. I hugged him. "He won't know. Just tell him you'll be with us for a year and a few months for a small vacation from that work." I told him. He nodded. We went to the store and bought ourselves some snacks from the store and then went to eat breakfast at the cat cafe. We then went back after eating. When we arrived they asked us what we got, but Izuku was silent. Denki and Kirishima came up to us. "So what happened?" Denki asked. I whispered so that only they both can hear. "I-it's positive, and he doesn't want his father to know." Denki nodded and Kirishima looked at Izuku and then back and nodded. I then decided to make a small announcement. "So izu is in a bad mood so don't piss him off more than he is." It wasn't a lie but it wasn't the truth. Izuku had mixed emotions because he won't talk and he looks sad when you look at him, but looking into his eyes you see happiness and determination in them. I walked towards him. "So what would you like to name them when you get their genders?" I asked him in a whisper. "I've been thinking on letting Bakugo choose their names, but if I tell him about this then I'm going to need to tell my grandpa to erase his memories of both of us. A-and I don't want that." He said. "But you need to tell him." I said and he nodded. "I-I'll tell him, but only to get their names. Or I can just ask him what he'll want to name his future kids and I won't tell him and just let him figure it out himself in the future or whatever ." He said. "Are you sure? I mean you have to tell him" He just nodded. Todoroki might figure it out when you have them, he'll be able to tell who their parents are because of his dumb and weird theories." I asked him. He nodded. "We'll just hope for the best for him not to say anything about it until we're in private"

Hey guys multi-shiper here hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you've been reading my other books than I'm sorry I haven't been posting much on them I have had serious writer's block for some while but when I get more of an idea for the chapter I will write it but I'm still posting on them anyway Multi-shiper out bye guys