Asking a question to cover a lie up

Izuku POV

It was now lunchtime and I need to ask him I sighed. "Time to ask him." Kirishima and shinso gave me encouraging looks to ask him " hey bakugo I wanted to ask what you would name your future kids like two boy names and two girl names." I asked him hoping he would answer it without not trying to fight me. "I think if they were both boys one will be coal and the other Jake. If they were both girls then Alex and Judith. Why?" He asked me.

"you know just curious we're friends and all but we never really talk about this stuff you know," I told him and half of what I said is true " we're not friends, you're more like family to me like shitty hair and Pikachu just doesn't tell then I said this about them they'll never let me live it down" I can't help but....smile at the fact that bakugo thinks about me like family instead of a friend.

"Sure kachan, I won't tell them," I said smiling a bit. I walked back to the others. "So what did he say??" They asked. "He said that if they were male that he'd name them jake and coal and if they were female that he'd name them Alex and Judith." They nodded. "What about the other thing?!" Denki said appearing out of nowhere. "No... I don't think I'll be able to ask him though." I said with a small frown. Shinso then smiled.

"You'll have to tell him sooner or later. Also, it's better sooner than later." He said. But I really didn't want to at all " I'm not going to tell him okay, I don't want the twins to hold him back from being a hero! They'll need a better life than the one I was forced into. I didn't have much of a choice, but after some time I started to like this so I didn't know if I wanted to be a hero like I always wanted to be or be a villain like my father forced me to be.

I just hope that Aizawa and Yamada could take care of them. Shinso could be like their uncles due to us growing up pretty close. I smiled. "Well, I just know that I won't be able to take care of them due to my father," I said with a frown. "You know that you can always come to visit when you want. And they'll definitely be in good hands if you leave them to Aizawa and Yamada they took great care of me and I'm sure they'll do the same for your twins." Shinso said with a smile, and I nodded.

know I had to tell Aizawa about my special situations and have to ask him to take them once they're born and I'll have to find him and I know just where to find him because he's always with shinso during lunchtime.

Third-person

Deku walked to where Aizawa and shinso eat all the time during lunchtime when deku got to were Aizawa eats during lunch he walked in the classroom " mister Aizawa can I speak with you about something" 

Aizawa started at him trying to read his facial expressions, but deku knew how to hide any emotions from his face and eyes so no one could read him " do you want shinso to leave or to stay" Aizawa asked deku concerned that it might be something he doesn't want shinso to know " um he can stay if he wants to" Aizawa nodded " so what was it you wanted to talk about" " um... I'm pregnant with bakugos kids and I'm not going to tell him about him because I don't want to ruin his future because of my mistake and I don't want to tell my father because he'll take them and turn them into villains because he tried doing it to me and I can't keep them because of my father and if he finds out he'll take them and I don't want that to happen"  Aizawa looked shocked but then it switched to concern over him

" did shinso know about this" and deku nodded " look if you want I can take them in to keep them safe while you get through high school and bakugos gets his career and to your father arrest but who is your father" deku looked down as if he was embarrassed

" he's all for one and I got a quirk that allows me to use other people's quirks that I've come in contact with and the people I took the quirks from could still use there's even if I took their quirk I still have all of the people's quirks I took and I was also born with another powerful quirk that I don't use unless of an emergency which is almost never"

Aizawa's POV

Deku kept on rambling about his different quirks and this and that. I stopped him. "How do you think that not being in your kids life will turn out??" I asked him. "Well I have been thinking about visiting them when I lie to my father about going to do something when I won't." He said. "Ok so there is one plan if we can't catch him." I said. "And if he won't let you go I'll go pick you up and say that we are gonna catch a movie with school friends." Shinso said. We both nodded. So we have some plans if all for one isn't captured. (Dadzawa mode on.) I hope he's gonna be fine. I mean he should be fine, but with his job and his father forcing him to be a villain, and now he'll be having kids in nine months. Won't he be stressing himself too much?! The bell then rang for everyone to head to class. "So you'll be excused from every quirk test, anything that has to do with quirks and physical stuff like that. So you won't have to worry about miscarriage." He nodded.

Multi-shiper here I hope you enjoyed this chapter anyway bye guys