𝐋𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍

"𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬." 
― 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐥

" ― 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐥

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐘

As much as Aurelia Hall wishes, she cannot be normal. With pure magic running through her veins and her aunt Clara being a renowned superhero and member of the Justice League, she hasn't had a normal childhood and won't have one since she has put on the outfit and taken on the name, Lumen. Just like Robin is Batman's sidekick and Wondergirl is Wonder Woman's, Lumen becomes the sidekick of her aunt's alter ego, Lumière. Meeting Dick and Donna was fun for Aurelia and she finds great friends in them. They hang out as often as they can (or as often as the League meetings happen) and the three even start an entirely new team together once they realise that they don't want to be just sidekicks anymore. And so, Titans come to fruition.

Around the same time, Dick and Aurelia unexpectedly find themselves falling for each other and begin what they think will be a good, long lasting relationship. But life just doesn't work like that. It likes to throw in a nail and mess up the gears, which is what happens to Aurelia Hall. Lumière's long time enemy, The Doctor returns with a vengeance to kill and launches an attack. Now the reason why he is called the Doctor is the fact that he experimented on himself to gain his rock manipulation powers. Even with magic, it is difficult to beat him. With a lot of difficulty (and Lumen's help), Clara is finally able to defeat him and take his powers away but this comes at a cost. The cost being Clara's life.

Grief stricken, Aurelia just leaves everything behind. Her friends in Titans, the superhero life and most importantly...Dick Grayson.

Lumen disappears, never to return. Aurelia Hall becomes as normal as she can be. She passes college and moves to Traverse City, becoming a criminal psychologist. And life is good. Aurelia becomes a person of her own and no longer hides behind a mask. That part of her life is long forgotten and is hidden away, although sometimes she looks at the outfit at night, reminiscing of old times. Years pass and Aurelia slips out of touch with everybody due to work and her own personal (or emotional) reasons.

But then a simple trip to Detroit to see an old friend goes awry when Aurelia is called by the police chief to visit the Detroit PD for some case that deals with a kid from Traverse City. And lo and behold, she bumps into the one person from her past she really yearns for. Dick fucking Grayson. But her feelings are not to be dealt with at the moment, because the kid, Rachel has a dark secret; abilities that put her in danger since there's some freaking cult after her.

Now, Aurelia and Dick must put aside their past troubles and work together to protect the girl. Otherwise the whole world just might get destroyed (and Aurelia might never get the chance to tell Dick the reason for her leaving, or that there is a part of her that still might be in love with him).

It's time for Aurelia Hall to pick up the mask again.

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒So temptation took over me and I decided to post this

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
So temptation took over me and I decided to post this. Aurelia's powers come from her being a Homo Magi. I feel like this is such an underrated concept in any DC fic and I'm so excited to incorporate this into my fics. Most of my information regarding this comes from the DC Comics wiki plus a few comics as well.

Now regarding the story; it will be split into two parts. Part one will take place pre-Titans and go on till the time Robin disappears. And part two will take place within the show itself and continue from there. And one more thing — Dick's personality in part one will be different from what you see in the show. It's kind of like the Teen Titans cartoon plus YJ Nightwing together. So it's going to be a much light hearted Dick in the first part.

I'm so excited and I hope you all are too :)

WARNINGS
Strong language, violence, slight gore etc.