21 - Titans Go!

The world changes every day

The world changes every day. People change too. They grow up. They leave their homes behind, only to create new homes somewhere else. In a world of monsters, magic and people with unnatural abilities, change is bound to happen. It is not something that can really be stopped.

Aurelia's bags are ready to be taken to San Francisco. That is where she is going to be now; it's going to be her new home. And no matter how attached she is to her childhood home, it's time to move on and move out. She's slightly breathless, but ready to go. She has to go early; Dick is already there and she and him are going to be the welcoming party for the others. (basically)

Her phone buzzes, but she knows it is Dick, so she doesn't even bother to check. He's been pestering her since morning to get there early. For some reason.

She takes a deep breath and grabs her backpack, tossing it over her shoulders. She releases the breath she's holding and grabs the bigger suitcase, walking towards the door. With a wave of her free hand, the door to her room opens. She walks out into the living room, fully and at the same time, not prepared to leave at all.

"So you really are leaving?"

Aurelia spins around, bags in hand, when she hears her aunt's voice. Clara is leaning on the door of her room, arms crossed. She's dressed normally but her expression holds a tight smile that almost reaches to her eyes. Almost.