Chapter Two

I was sitting on my bed watching a show I found I was just listening to it while playing with my Barbie's. I hear a knock on my door.

"Comed in!" I say.

"Hi" I turn and see the mystery lady.

"Hi" I get a little confused because I see the lady on my TV too.

"I'm Mariska whats your name."

"Caroline.. WANNA PWAY BARBIE'S?!" She laughs.

"Sure Caroline." I handed her a barbie but changed my mind and gave her a page out of my coloring book.

"What happened to playing Barbie's."

"I fink I wants to color we haved to shares crayons vo" I get the crayons out and we begin to color.

"What grade are you in." She asked.

"Miss Gail telled me I'm not allowed to go to school cause I have no mommy r daddy. Ands the school won't want me like mommy didn't dat why hers dead from hers car." I say with tears I don't like to talk about mom and dad. Mariska gets closer and hugs me.

"Its okay." She said rubbing my back.

I woke up a week later to miss Gail violently packing my one bag of clothes.

"Whats you doings miss Gail." I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Your leaving."

"What's?" I asked confused. Then she grabbed my hand pulling me down stairs were I saw Mariska.

POV of Mariska.

"Mawisha!!!" I hear Caroline squeal. I look up smiling

"Hi sweety!" I respond picking her up.

"miss Gail teller me I weaving."

" I know your going to come live with me now." She made an O with her mouth.

"Weawy!!!" She asked in shock. I nod smiling. I grab her bag from Miss Gail and carry her to my car.

A/N: I think I'm going to do the rest of the story I'm Mariska POV and switch occasionally. :) thanks for reading!!!!