Chapter Seven

Chris and i was laying in bed when i woke up to my door open then close. I hear little feet and i knew it was Caroline.

"Mommy..." she whispered gently rubbing my cheek.

"Whats wrong princess." I ask propping on my elbow.

"I has bad dweam" she said sadly. My heart broke.

"You wanna sleep with mommy and Chris tonight?" I ask she nods. "Okay ill go get your night light you lay down okay." I get up and help her into the bed. I walk to her room grabbing her Elsa night light.

When i walked into my room i saw the cutest sight. Chris was on his back with his eyes closed with Caroline on his chest asleep. He had both arms around her rubbing her back prospectively. I grabbed my phone taking a picture before plugging in her night light. I climb in the bed kissing her forehead and Chris' cheek.he took one of his arms wrapping it around me while holding Caroline still.

When i woke up the next morning Caroline and Chris wasn't there.  i walked into her room to see here having a tea party with Chris and her toys.she of couse had a Cinderella bress on and chris had a pink feathery bowa and a tiarra on. I just quietly stood there sneaking pictures. I was beginning to see he was the perfect father for her.

"Chris yous need somefing." Caroline said squinting her eyes.

"Whats that" he ask smiling.

"MAKE-UP!!! Mommy dos mine buts i cans dos yours." His face was priceless. I could help it and laughed.

"Yeah Chris you need make up"

"Mommy!!! Will you pay wiff us."

"Can I?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah!" She squealed. "I gets you princess stuffs and make-up." She went to her chest and dug in it.

"That tiarra brings out your eyes" i tease.

"Oh i know and this bowa girl!!!" He played along making me laugh.

"She really likes you."

"Good.. you know if anyone else asked me to do this with them id say no but now i kniw what you mean by cant say no..."

After a few hours of playing Caroline was ready for her nap. After i put her to bed i went to the living room and went over lines with me

"I was thinking...." i say.

"Did you hurt yourself?" He asked i playfully hit him.

"Im serious!"

"What have you been thinking about hon."

"Is you beging Carolines dad offer still on the table." He smiles giving me a quick kiss.

"Absolutely." He whispered.