Chapter Eight

Its been a month and Caroline was starting kindergarten. I did not want her to go but Chris has been helping me.

"Caroline time to go to school.." i say waking her up. I get her dressed in her light blue skirt white t shirt with a denim jacket and black tights. I set her on the couch and walk to the entry closet grabbing Carolines white converse. After i put her shoes on her she did her hair in a french braid.

"Daddy can i stay home." She asked.

"Yeah daddy let her stay home." I cut in hugging her.

"Youll only be gone a few hours princess and when you get home ill get you icecream okay?" She smiled and nodded eating her breakfast.

After she ate we drove her to her school. When we got there i carried her inside.

"Alright you br a good girl for mommy and daddy okay?"

"Okay mommy i wove you!" She gave me a hug and walked away and started talking to other kids.

"Hi i Caroline."

"I Lily"

"Wanna be fwiends?"

"Yeah!!" They hugged and ran to the toys holding hands.

Chris grabbed my hand pulling me out of the school.

"My babies growing up." I saw in a cracked voice crying.

"Hey its okay." He said looking over quickly while he was driving.

Later we went and picked her up i practically ran into the school. I walked into the class room and saw her sitting on her teachers lap crying. The teacher was trying to calm her down. Her teacher was looking at her knee there was a large rip in her tights and a large cut.

"I wants mommy" she said crying. I instantly ran over to her.

"Baby girl whats wrong." I asked taking her from her teacher setting her on my lap.

"She was playng on the playground and tripped on a piece of calk" her teacher said. Just then lily came running in with toilet paper still attached to the roll from the bathroom.

"Hangs on Cawowine I comings!!!" She yelled.

"Lily i told you to get the booboo box." The teacher said trying not to laugh.

"I no finds its and cawoline is hurts i grabbeded the potty paper and runs!" She said it so seriously it was cute. "Its okay cawowine dont worwy it gonna be okays..." she gave cawowine a hug and kissed her cheek. As the teacher came back lily was still hugging Caroline and her parents showed up.

"Lily lets go sweety."

"Mommy is my fwiend okay" she asked with a quivering lip.

"She'll be just fine sweetheart its just a little booboo." I say to her.

"I see yous tomowwow cawowine."

"Bye wiwy" Caroline replied.

"Can i still has ice cweam daddy."  She asked sniffling rubbing her eyes.

"I dont know if i ask your teaher if you were good will she say yes." Caroline nodded and so did her teacher. "Do your want sprinkles." He asked tickling her then picking her up. I thank the teacher and we take Caroline to get her treat.