Chapter 1: The Mission

Wendys pov
I woke up and got ready for the day with carla waiting for me like usual. After that we headed to fairy tail where something different was gonna happen then usual.

~They arrive at fairy tail~
I walked in with Carla and went to the others but she didnt see erza.

"Hey guys where's erza?"I asked.
"She's with the master to talk about something important" Lucy said.
"It has to be important if he just asked just for erza"Natsu said.
"Right" I said nodding. I wonder what there talking about.

~With Erza and Master~
"So what did you need to talk to me about master?" Erza asked.
"Its about a mission" He said.
"What mission is it?" Erza asked.
"Its a mission for wendy" He said.
"What do you mean by that?" Erza asked confused.
"It means its just for her and her alone" He said.
"What!!!" Erza said.
"Listen I know what your thinking but it is a mission that was asked for her and her only" He said.
"She cant go alone! It may be dangerous!!" Erza said.
"I know.. But plz she can do it just believe in her" He said.
Erza calmed down and looked at him.
"Plz go get her so I can tell her" He said.
"Of course master" Erza said.

Erza walked out of his office and walked to the stairs and saw wendy. She walked down the stairs and walked towards wendy.

"Oh hi Erza!" I said smiling up at her.
"Wendy"Erza said.
"Yes?" I asked confused.
'The master would like to see you"Erza said.
"Huh? Oh ok" I said. I walked to the stairs with carla following me and walked up and walked to the masters office with carla.

"Master?" I asked knocking on the door.
"Come in child" He said.
I opened the door and walked in.
"You asked for me?"I asked. He nodded.
"Come sit" He said.
I nodded and walked to the chair and sat down.
"So what did you want to talk to me about?"I asked looking at him.
"There was a mission that was asked and made only for you" He said.
"Wait...WHAT!!"I said. He looked at me.
"Why only made for me?!? So I have to do this all by myself?"I asked.
"Well yes this is only made for you and you can only bring Carla with you and no one else" He said. He then got up and grabed the mission paper.

"Here you go" He said handing the paper to me.
"Thank you master and I understand I got this!" I said throwing my fist it the air.
"Thats the spirit" He said.
I smiled and looked at carla and she was also smiling.
"I believe in you wendy that you can do this specially with carla at your side" He said.
"Thank you master! I won't let you and the others done!" I said smiling.
"Now go child and go on your journey" He said. I nodded and waved before I walked out of the master office and walked down stairs.
I looked at everyone and went over to my team. I guess Erza told them about my mission.

"Don't worry guys I got this!" I said.
"I believe in you Wendy!" Lucy said.
"Yeah we all do!" Natsu said with a big smile. I waved and walked out of the guild with Carla with me. We talked while getting to the fairy hills to pack up our stuff and get ready for the mission.

"I'm so exited Carla!"I said exited.
"I bet you are this is your first mission by yourself and you know it will be dangerous" Carla said.
"Yeah I know Carla but with you by myside I can do anything!"I said smiling.
"Aw wendy!" Carla said smiling.
"Heheheh" I said.

~they arrived at fairy hills~
"Come on Carla let's get ready for tomorrow!" I said.
"Right!" Carla said.

We walked in and went to our room and started to pack up our stuff for tomorrow. After that we ate and got ready for bed.

I got dressed my PJs and looked out of the window.
"Heh tomorrow is gonna be an awesome day I can't wait" I said. I then walked to my bed and flopped on and fell asleep with Carla next to me. Thinking about what adventure will be hold tomorrow.

To be continued•
Here it is the first chapter! I really hope you like it! And I have a lot of things planned for this crossover~ so keep an eye out for the next chapter! Bye