Chapter 2: The journey begins!

Wendy's POV
I didnt notice that Carla was trying to wake me up all of this time.
"WENDY GET UP CHILD!" Carla said yelling.
"Hmm 5 more minutes" I said turning the other way.
"No! Do you want to be late for the mission!!!" Carla said. When I heard that I sat up quickly.
"Right!" I said.
I got up quickly and got dressed and ate with Carla. Then there was a knock at the door.
"Huh? Who could that be?" I said.
I then walked to the door and opened it.

"Oh hey Lucy-Chan!" I said smiling.
"Hey Wendy!" Lucy said.
"So what are you doing here?" I asked.
"Me and the others are gonna see you and carla off!" Lucy said.
"Oh yay!" I said cheerful. I welcomed her in and she helped me and Carla with our stuff and we headed to the train station.

~At the train station~
As we got there I saw everyone there who was going to see off me and Carla. I smiled as I waved at everyone.

"Good luck Wendy!!!" Levy said.
"You got this!" Natsu said.
"We believe in you!" Everyone else said. As I was about to get on the train with Carla Lucy stopped me for some reason.

"Huh? Whats up Lucy-chan?" I asked looking at her.
"Here take this with you" Lucy said. She was holding a bracelet to me with a gem on it. I grabbed it and looked at her confused.
"This is a way to contact us if anything happens" Lucy said smiling.
"Okie! Thank you Lucy-chan!" I said giving her a hug.
"Your welcome Wendy!" Lucy said hugging back.

We stopped hugging as I walked to the train to get on.
"Bye! Eveyone!" I said waving.
"Bye Wendy!" They all said. As they waved back I got on with carla and we took a sit waiting for the train it move.

After a couple of minutes the train finally had moved and me and carla where on our journey.

~They get to where there going~
We finally got go where we are going we got off with our stuff.
"Do you know where we are going?" Carla asked.
"Yes I do!" I said.
"Where?" Carla asked.
"This way!" I said. I then started to move towards the way of the place.

"This way!" I said starting to run.
Carla was following me flying. We reached a forest and looked at the map. Then looked at Carla and I nodded, she nodded back. I started to run into the forest looking for the area with the idem.

I was looking around thinking. Hmm where can this place be at? I wonder I were the only ones after it I hope we are.. Oh well. We should be getting close now I hope. Just then I spotted at cave.
"Carla look a cave!" I said pointing at it.
"Yeah the idem may be in there!" Carla said.
"Right!" I said.

We stated to walk towards the cave when we got closer. We decided to go in but be really carful about what would be in there. At that point we didn't know someone was following us..

??? POV
"Well well well look what we have here" ??? Said smirking. ??? Was looking at the cave that the girls just went in.
"This should be fun" ??? Said still smirking. ??? Comes out of the shadows and walked to the cave and looks around. Made sure no one else was around. Then when ??? Saw no one they decided to follow them. Walks into the cave the girls went into.

To be continued•
Heheh and here is chapter 2!! I hope you all like it! Also who do you think this mysterious person is? Tell me in the comments! And what do you think will happen next? I would love to see what you guys think 😁  well that's all for today! Bye