Chapter 3: Who are you?!?

Wendy's POV
As well continued to walk but it was dark. Lucky Carla saw a light at the end of the cave. We started to walk towards it hoping it lead to the idem.

"Were almost there! I can see it!" I said.
"Yeah! I can see it to" Carla said.
I started to run getting closer and closer by the minute. We then finally got to the light and walked into it. Once we opened our eyes we saw something we won't forget.

"Omg! Look its a crystal! Its so pretty!' I said.
"Indeed" Carla said. We walked closer.
"Wait wendy I feel like were not alone" Carla said.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I mean I feel like someone is in here with us right now we may not be alone!" Carla said. My eyes widen as she says this.
"So we have to be careful" Carla said. I nodded.

Just then I got pinned to the cave wall by something that came out of no where.
"WENDY!" Carla yelled.
"Hello there~" ??? Said.
"W-who are you?!?" I said.
"Heh someone" ??? Said.
"W-what do y-you want?!?" I
"Heh I want to get ride of both of you guys then after get  that pretty crystal over there" ??? Said. I lookes at the crystal then at Carla.
"CARLA! GET THE CRYTSAL!"I said yelling. She nodded and started to fly over to it. She got really close but then..

??? Sees this happening.
"Oh I don't think so!" ??? Said. Just then ??? Moved his or hers arm and hit Carla with something and it made her go flying into the cave wall.
"CARLA!!!" I said as my eyes widen. I hoped that this person was a male and kicked the person in the area.

"Fucking shit!!" ??? Said letting go of me. I then knew It was a male after that I ran to Carla.
"Carla are you ok?!?" I asked worried.
"Yeah I'm ok for now.." Carla said. Carla looks up and sees ??? With the crystal.
"Wendy! Look!" Carla said. I looked to where she was looking at.
"Crap! He has the crysal!" I said.
"You brat you will pay for that and also I'll be taking this with me" ??? Said.
"Oh no you wont!!" I said standing up ready to fight.
"Oh so you wanna fight... Bring it on!" ??? Said.

I ran towards him but then be disappeared.
"What the heck?!" I said. I then was sent flying towards the cave wall.
"Argh!!" I said hitting the wall. Be then came out of shadows and I saw what he looked like. He has black hair faded into red, with bright green eyes, cross ear rings, a hoodie and reaped jeans. He was about to hit me when  Carla grabed me and flying us out of the cave.
"You think you can get away? Think again!!" ??? Said running after us.

We then flew out of she cave with him following us. Carla flew up a bit more.
"Carla what are you doing!!" I said.
"Getting you out of this!" Carla said.
"Nooo! Not with out the crystal and to defet himn!!" I said.

"No Wendy its to dangerous!!!" Carla said worried.
"IDC!!! I have to do this!!" I said.
"Wendy..." Carla said. I then got out of her grip and said.

Sky Dragon: Wing attack!!!

It went right towards him and was about to hit him

It went right towards him and was about to hit him. I was watching as it went straight for him. I was slowly going down from where I was in the sky. Then I watched as it hit him! He didnt see it coming! I landed on the ground looking towards to see if he was still there.

"Tsk" ??? Said while wiping his mouth.
"Let me ask again! Who are you and why are you turly here!!" I yelled.
He just looked at me.
"The names Xavier and im here to kill you and your little cat friend" Xavier said. There was a evil smile on his face while he said this looking at her.
My eyes widen at this. He saw that this distracted me and uses his force and head stright for me..

To be continued•
Chapter 3 done Yay! I hope you all like it and heheheh another cliff hanger mahahha. Besides that I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! What do you think is gonna happen next? Tell me in the comments! I think thats all Bye!