Chapter 4: The fight

Wendy's POV
This is bad! I couldn't move and he is coming straight for me!!. Crap crap this is really bad! Why can't I move! And why is he here to kill me and carla! Darn it!! I need answers but I can't get any like this!! Just then I felt a punch on my cheek and my eyes widen as I as sent flying.

"WENDY!!!" Carla said yelling. Carla was flying over to me as I hit a tree.
"Wendy! Are you ok?!?" Carla asked worried.
"Yeah...I'm fine he's just really strong and idk what kind of magic he has yet" I said.
"Child this is to dangerous we should get out o-" Carla said.
"NO! I wont give up!" I said cutting her off. I then standed up looking at Xavier. I ran towards him.

Sky Dragon: ROAR!!

It went straight for him! Yes! It hit him! I saw him get pushed back! I standed still looked at where my roar went towards him

I standed still looked at where my roar went towards him.

"Heh caught me by surprised kid" Xavier said getting up. He got into his fighting stance looking at me.
"Let's go!" Xavier said.
"I wont lose! And I won't let you leave with that crystal!" I said looking at him. A smirk appears on his face.
"Not if I kill you first and your cat" Xavier said smirking. That left me with even more questions.
"That wont happen!" I said.
"We'll see about that" Xavier said. We then started to run towards each other.

~During the fight ~
When we started to fight I was trying to figure out what kind of magic he has. But I couldn't... Darn it! What magic does he have!! Why is this so hard to figure out! Just then...

Blood Moon: RISING SKY!!
Then a blood moon appeared. Blood Moon?!? Itsnt that a lost magic and have a lot of different magic! This is not good... Just then a bright light came from it and it looked like a sky but a blood sky. It came towards me and it hit me.

"AHHHHH!" I screamed. It was so painful where did he learn this magic... It disappeared and I was wounded and hurt badly because of that. Damn it... I could hear him laughing at what he sees. I then remember I could heal myself as best as I can.

Sky Dragon: Heal
I whispered and started to heal. Luckly he wasn't paying attention so I took this chance to attack him after I heal. I was done healing and headed straight towards him. I then jumped into the air and said..

Sky Dragon: CLAW!!

He looked up and his eyes widen trying to block the attack but it was no use it sended him flying

"Argh!" Xavier said hitting the ground hard. He got up and ran towards me.
I was ready for anything he was going to do! He won't kill me or Carla!

Blood Moon Takeover: DEMON WOLF!!
My eyes widen as he started to run towards me as a wolf. I was lucky enough to get out of the way for the first attack. I saw he was going to attack again and he starts to run straight for me then I got an idea! I waited for him to get closer. Perfect! He's close enough!

Sky Dragon: CRUSHING FANG!

It hitted him and I saw some blood come out of his mouth as he turned back to human,it was a big explosion

Then I notice that the crystal fell out of his pocket! It was in the air from the explosion.

"CARLA!" I yelled as she picked me up and he headed towards the crystal.
Xavier got up and saw this.
"Oh NO YOU DONT!" Xavier said. Just then wings came out of his back and he started to fly towards the crystal to.

We were getting so close while trying to get Xavier off of our back at the same time.
"I wont let you get it!!" I yelled as carla started to fly faster. He started to fly faster also. Then I was in hand reach.

"So close" I said reaching for it. I grabbed it.
"Gotcha!" I said. Just then a bright light started to glow from the crystal.
"What the!" I said.

To be continue•
Hey guys I hope you liked chapter 4! Hehehehe. Im pretty sure I suck at doing fight scenes but I tried. Anyway I hope you all enjoy this fanfic so far! Till next time bye!