Chapter 6: Where are we?!?

Wendy's POV
I closed my eyes when I went through the light. When the light disappeared I saw something I will never forget. What the! Where are we! We're definitely not in magnolia any more! Just then I saw Carla!

"CARLA!!" I said yelling. Carla heared me and looked up while we were falling.
"WENDY!" Carla said yelling back. I got closer to her and grabed her and turned around so I would hit the ground and not her. We were falling fast and I didnt know where we will crash at so I hold Carla close to me hugging her tight. We then got closer and closer to the ground. We then hitted the ground making a hole in the ground and a big thub sound when we hitted the ground.

"Wendy are you ok?!?" Carla asked worried.
"Yeah..I'm fine I'm more worried for you are you ok?" I said/asked. Carla nodded hugging me I hugged back. I looked up and my eyes widen while I saw Xavier fall out of the portal and it went away. The crystal fell towards me and I caught it hidding it from Xavier who had hitted the ground near us. Carla looked up at me and looked where I was looking at and she saw Xavier and her eyes widen.

Xavier got up and saw us sitting on the ground. He started to walk towards us then he was near us.
"You think you can get away that easy well... nope!" Xavier said as he got closer.
"Wendy we need to get out of here!" Carla said. Carla flew out of the hole.
"Right!" I said nodding. I tried to get up but I couldn't.
"Argh!!!" I said. I putted my hand on my leg.
"Wendy!" Carla said yelling. Xavier was right infront of wendy.
"This is the end" Xavier said.
"WENDY!!!!" Carla said screaming trying to run to her. My eyes widen looking up at Xavier. He pulled out a sword which can kill me with his type of magic. I closed my eyes as he aimed at me and started to move his arm toward me.

The thing is..I didn't feel it hit me? Wait.... What?!? I then opened up my eyes and saw him get punched in the face by someone. Huh? Who is that with green hair? I then heard..

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!" ??? Said standing in front of Wendy. Xavier was sent flying after that punch. I looked up at the perosn with green hair.
"Thats no way imma let you hurt her!" ??? Said yelling at Xavier.
"Tsk" Xavier said getting up wiping his mouth. My eyes widen at what he just said.
"This isn't over kid watch your back" Xavier said. And just like that he disappeared.

??? Turned around.
"Hey are you ok?" ??? Asked worried kneeing down. Carla was now by my side.
"Thank you for helping us!" I said with a big smile.
"Your welcome" ??? Said returning a smile.
"And no I think my leg got hurt from my fall.." I said.
"Let me help you" ??? Said.
"Huh?" I said confused. He then got up and picked me up and putted me on his back. !!! What the!
"T-thank you.." I said letting my head rest on his shoulder.
"No promble" ??? Said. He started to walk with Carla following.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" ??? Asked. I nodded.
"Who are you? You are not from here are you?" ??? Asked.
"Heh my name Wendy , Wendy Marvell and this is Carla" I said.
"Its nice to meet you Wendy and Carla I'm Izuku Midoriya" ??? Said.
"Its nice to meet you Izuku" I said smiling. I sighed.
"To answer your other question were not from here were from a place called magnolia" I said.
"Wow cool! But how did you end up here?" Izuku Asked.
"By a portal" I  said.
"Hmm Intresting" Izuku Said.
"Btw where are we?" I asked.
"Well your in a different world! And you ended up I'm mine!" Izuku said. My eyes widen.
"How do we get back home!" I said.
"I dont know but I'll help you fine a way!" Izuku said.
"Thank you Izuku~kun" I said.

~they make it to Izukus home~
Izuku opens the door and closed it when Carla walked in.
"Mom!" Izuku said.
"Yes dear?" His mother asked. Izuku walked to the couch and putted Wendy down and Carla sat next to her. Izukus mom came to the living room.
"Oh dear!" His mother said looking at wendy and Carla.
"Wait there I'll help you guys!" His mother said and walks away. Izuku sitted down. His mother came out and helped them.
"Your leg should be fine tomorrow" she said with a smile.
"Thank you!" I smiled.
"No problem dear" she said. She walked away.

"Hey maybe you can go to U.A. With me! Even if your fist day tomorrow if you want and i can show you around! And its not my first day so I know where everything is!" Izuku said with a smile. My eyes lit up.
"Really! Yay!!" I said happily. Carla was sleeping on one of wendys leg. Izuku smiled.
"Its getting late you can sleep in our guest room" Izuku said getting up. Izuku picked up Wendy and Carla to the room. Opened the door and putted them on the bed.
"Goodnight Wendy" Izuku said at the door.
"Goodnight Izuku~kun" I said sleepy and fell asleep. Izuku closed the door and went to his room and fell asleep also.

To be continued•
Here is chapter 6! I hope you all liked it and enjoyed! And its also longer then chapter 5 😁  till next time bye!