Chapter 11: The Attack

Wendy's POV
When I woke up in the morning I don't know why but I had this weird feeling that something was gonna happen today. Once I saw Carla wake up I turned to her.
"Hey Carla?" I asked.
"Yes?" Carla said.
"Can you come to school with me today?" I asked.
"Of course child but why?" Carla answered then asked.
"Its because.. I feel like something bad is gonna happen today.. And I can't get this feeling to go away" I said kind of nervous.
"Huh? Thats strange but I'll come with you today and stay by your side" Carla said.
"Thank you Carla!!" I said giving her a big hug.
"Wendy your crushing me I can't breath!" Carla said.
"O-Oh! Sorry!" I said letting go.
"Its fine" Carla said.

After that we both got dressed and walked out of our room. As we walked out I say Izuku and his mom.
"Good morning!" I said smiling.
"Morning dear breakfast is on the table" His mother said. Shes so sweet.
"Morning Wendy and Carla" Izuku said smiling. After we are eating we got our bags and putted our shoes on.
"Bye mother!" Izuku said.
"Bye!" I said.
"Bye you three" She said smiling and waving. We then started to walk to school.

•When they arrive •
"Hey Wendy?" Izuku asked.
"Hmm?" I said looking up at him.
"Why is Carla coming with us?" Izuku asked.
"Oh! Umm..I asked her to its kinda weird not having her by my side to be honest" I said not wanting to worry him about that feeling I had.
"Oh ok! That makes sense" Izuku said smiling. We arrived to class.

We did what we normally do, but this time..
"Wow theres a cat!" I turned around to see who said that.
"Excuse me but im not a cat is what I assume you all them here, but im an Exceed" Carla said.
"AHHH IT CAN TALK!" I started to laugh at Kaminari.
"Of course she can" I said giggling.
"But how?!" Kaminari asked confused.
"Thats kind of hard to explain" I said. After that everyone wanted to meet Carla, well not everyone. The door then opened showing Mr Aizawa.
"Quiet down geez!" Aizawa said. Everyone than quiet down and taken there sets.

"Today we are going to U.S.J for some hero training we'll be leaving soon by taking a bus, now all of you go get ready!" Aizawa said walking out. Everyone then got ready after that everyone headed out to the front. I assume everyone would be in there hero outfits luckily mine came just in time and it looked like this.

 I assume everyone would be in there hero outfits luckily mine came just in time and it looked like this

After I got dressed into it I also headed out to the front while Carla was flying next to me. As we got closer we saw everyone waiting. Once we both got there we waited as well. I decided to talk to some of the other students while we were waiting to leave. I was thankful I don't have motion sickness.

Aizawa than came.
"Everyone ready?" He asked and eveyone got on and took a seat. I sat down and decided to look out the window while Carla sat next to me. Soon after the bus started to move and I was thinking about the weird feeling I have. While I was looking out window I got to see how beautiful everything was and could hear what the others were talking about. I wasn't really paying any attention to what they where saying I was just so intrigued into what this world looks like while I was looking out the window. It was so beautiful, this world sure is somthing.