Chapter 10: Studying

Wendy's POV

The day ended finally! I was walking with Izuku talking and walking out of the building when I heard this.

"Hey! Shortie!" I turned around to see Bakugou coming my way.
"Oh hi Bakugou!" I said smiling. I noticed Izuku stayed silent but didnt ask why. I looked at Bakugou.
"Ok so for the study thing you can either come today or 2 days from now. Which one" Bakugou said.
"Oh! I don't mind what day!" I said still smiling. I also noice that Izuku wasnt paying attention.
"Ugh! Really! Fine... Just come over rn so we can get this over with for the first one" Bakugou said then continued. "Just tell Deku" Then he started to walk off.

Huh? Oh right!
"Izuku~Kun!" I said tapping his shoulder. He jumped a bit.
"Oh sorry did I scare you?" I asked.
"Huh? Only a bit. Heh" Izuku said.
"Okie." I looked forward to see bakugou waiting near a tree.
"Izuku~kun I'm going with bakugou to do some things is that ok?" I asked.
"Huh? Oh yeah thats fine just tell him to bring you back to my place when your done but if its to late just stay there." Izuku said. I nodded and waved goodbye and headed towards bakugou. I got to where bakugou is.
"Ready?" Bakugou asked annoyed. I nodded. Bakugou then started to walk away. I walked after him.

Time skip brought you by Owos•
I was walking beside him and it was awkward silence until we got to his house. He walked up to his house and opened the door walking in. I walked in after him closing the door.
"Ooo nice house bakugou!" I said.
"Thx I guess" Bakugou said walking to his room. I didn't noice cause i was looking around but then I did.
"Hey wait up!" I said walking faster to catch up. I caught up with him as he was opening his bedroom door and walking in putting his stuff down I did the same. I decided to sit on the floor as he did what he does. I waited for him to be done with whatever he does. He came back and sat on the floor next to me.
"Let's get this done with" Bakugou said.

-Couple of minutes pass by-
"I'll be back" Bakugou said standing up and walking out. I decided to take this chance and took around his room. I then smelled something coming from somewhere in his room.
"Oooh what is that it smells so good!" I said smelling the air. I walked over to his desk and pulled on one of the things that are on it. And what I saw was.
"Omg its chocolate!" I said really happy. I looked at the chocolate. I was about to open it when I heard the door open. I looked over to saw bakugou staring at me.

"Hey! That's M-I-N-E! Chocolate!" Bakugou said.
"It mine now!" I said giggling. He then started to chase me around the house. I was laughing so much, I was having a great time.
"Give it BACK!" Bakugou said/yelled.
"Nope!" I said giggling still running away from him. He finally caught up to me as he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. I was now looking up at him and he was looking down at me.
"Can I please have the chocolate" I said with puppy eyes.
"Ugh! Fine!" Bakugou said rolling his eyes and letting me go.
"Yay!" I said happy.
"Let's just go back to studying already" Bakugou said. We then walked back to his room.

Time ship•
I looked over to what I think Izuku~Kun said was a clock.
"I think I should get going we did do a lot of studying and it helped a lot!" I said looking at Bakugou.
"Yeah yeah" Bakugou said standing up and when to put his shoes on. I stand up and packed my stuff also putting on my shoes. I followed Bakugou out of his room and to the front door as he opens it. I walked out after him and closed the door. He started to lead the way to Izuku~Kuns house. After awhile we finally got there. I walked to the door.
"Bye Bakugou!" I said waving and opening the door and walking in. Bakugou walked away heading back home.

I see Carla.
"Hi Carla!" I said.
"Hello child" Carla said. Izuku walked to the living room.
"Hey Wendy" Izuku said. I saw him and waved. After the long day I decided to go to bed. I said my goodnights and went to the guest room with Carla following me. I got ready for bed and went to sleep with Carla next to me.

A new chapter yay! I finished this in the morning I hope you all like it! And have a great day or night! Bye!