~✦ 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓭 ✦~

disc : profanities

Her loud groans pulled him out of his sleep. He could already feel her moving and and rolling around the bed, but he didn't give it any care, seeing that she was already a kicker in her sleep, until she started groaning loudly. He opened his eyes slowly and rubbed on them, his lips pursing quietly.

"..Y/n..?" he murmured, parting his lids to gaze at his beloved, laying across him on the bed, curled into a ball, her h/c locks wild on the sheets and her face unseen as she hid it under her hair. A low grunt was the only response given, as she curled even tighter and let a low inhuman groan of pain. "Are you okay?" he placed a hand on her shoulder.

Brushing his hand away, she turned her head up and harshly glared at him "If I was okay, do you think I will be looking like this right now!?"

Raising his hands, his eyebrows rose along at her snarky attitude. "..What's wrong, love?" his hands slowly landed down on her sides as he started rubbing them softly, yet, ready for her to smack his hands away at any second.

"..Hngh. I got my fucking period." she grumbled against the sheets, wanting to move, but the cramps weren't allowing her to change her position. Curled on her knees, her face buried in the mattress as she wrapped her arms around her tummy, pressing it tightly.

Suddenly, his hands disappeared, causing her to look upwards at him and frown. "...Where are you going?" she muttered bitterly, only for him to softly poke her nose, grunting at her "I will be back in a minute." Her simple response was a groan as she buried her face back.

She could hear some clanks from the hallway, her eyebrows furrowing as she wondered what the hell was he doing. Stepping into the room, Dabi placed a tray on the bedside. "Come on, get up." he spoke, to which she glared. As she remained in her place, he rolled his eyes, sighing, before his hands found her back again, slowly helping her sit up. It seemed that she didn't want to uncurl at all, which he didn't really mind. He watched her raise her squinted e/c eyes at him, before he motioned to the tray. Taking a look at it, she saw a mug of hot chocolate.

"..Did you use my fucking cocoa powder?"

"How else could I make it?" he squinted his blue eyes at her

Gritting her teeth, she threw her hands in the air "I don't know, Dabi, melting chocolates or something!?" her arms came back to her, crossing.

"If you want it that way," he shrugged, picking the tray and walking towards the door, a small smirk hidden.

"W-Wait-" her voice croaked, and he turned to face her, keeping his monotone expression, an eyebrow raised as if telling her to go on. "..Bring that here." she murmured, looking to the side.

As he brought it back, she pulled her arms out and grabbed the warm mug, before bringing it up to her lips and trying to drink it to soothe her abdominal pain. Half way through the mug, she cringes and places it back down, gripping her stomach.

"Ugh, if I die, it will be better for me!" she groaned loudly, biting her lower lip tightly "G-Get me some A-Advil, Dabi.." she started rocking herself slightly.

"..No." Dabi stood up "You cannot just .. swallow medicine on an empty stomach. I will go get you something to eat."

She shook her head "Oh my God, no, Dabi." she looked up at him, her eyes glistening with tears of pain "I feel like someone is .. gripping my stomach into a fist.." she grunted softly "I don't think I will be able to eat anything..."

Standing at the door frame, Dabi simply gave a nod "Don't worry, it won't be a buffet. Just something to fill your tummy even if a little." And so, ignoring her protests, he walked out of the room and towards the kitchen, looking through the cabinets for anything appropriate for her state. He stroked his chin, before sighing and running a hand in his hair. 'Guess I'll just stick to a simple .. nutella sandwich.' He opened the toast package, before pulling one out and taking the butter knife. His eyes scanned the cabinet for the jar, which he pulled out and twisted opened. He smoothed the cream on the surface of the crunchy toast, before pouring a small glass of warm milk and placing them on a plate.