~✦ 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓸 ✦~

【▸】 This was infuriating. How the hell was no hero ever able to catch her !? This was pretty stupid, in his opinion, because how were the police and the heroes were unable to catch this single criminal.

He let a small frustrated sigh escape his lips as he marched to his apartment. It wasn't the biggest, but, that didn't bother him the least. He didn't need many space anyways, and he could settle properly with his small apartment. He ran a hand through his black locks, tousling them, as he pulled out his keys. As his door unlocked, he could hear keys jingling behind him. His blue eyes quickly looked behind him, only to catch a glimpse of h/c hair, before the door of the apartment closed shut.

Since when did someone live across him ? He never gave it much thought, after all, he was usually busy with his paperwork, and he didn't have time to greet neighbours or something. He sighed and pushed the door open, before slipping in and closing the door behind him. He quickly walked to his room, before turning the lights on. He rushed to the papers on his desk, scanning the papers laying on the desk, he pulled his chair out and settled on it, rummaging through the sheets and the evidence, looking for a single straw that leads them to the Black Swan.

This was going to be one long night.

【▸】Throwing an apple in the air, she caught it swiftly and smiled, taking a big bite off of it. She pressed the G button and tapped her foot, listening to the lame elevator music. Her h/c locks were pulled into a bun, her nimble fingers gripped the strap of her bag.

This was a new day. A new note to scribble and a new crime to commit.

Her amusement couldn't grow more as she watched the news on her phone, watching the heroes frustrated that they can't catch the Black Swan, even though her crimes only started about a month ago. She knew exactly how to stay hidden. She would have many hideouts throughout the town, make sure she wears her black gloves and face mask. Who knows how they can find her?

Walking out of the elevator, she bumped straight into a hard chest, sending her tripping and falling on the floor, butt first.

"A-Ah..!" she yelped, before looking up at him, e/c clashing with vibrant blue "I-I am sorry, sir-" she fumbled to grab her bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She couldn't help but glance up at those electrifying eyes again.

He pulled his hand out for her, shaking his head slightly as he muttered "I should be the one apologising, I wasn't very attentive. But," he sighed deeply and chuckling "you shouldn't go rushing out of elevators like that."

Her cheeks turned rosy and she quietly cursed at herself for that "I am s-sorry, sir-" she let a soft breath escape her parted lips "I have to get going now-" and so, she rushed off, gripping her bag like her life depended on it.

She rushed into the decaying building, pushing a door open and walking into an empty room to let a soft sigh escape her lips. If she had a friend, she would have been rambling to them right now about how hot that guy she bumped into was, but, this was reality. She moved to this city specifically to start anew, where she would not drag anyone into her mess. She ran a hand through her hair after letting it loose, before grabbing her binoculars from the bag and staring through them outside the window.

She could easily rob a bank or a museum. It didn't mean a lot to her. She considered herself a hero of her own, fighting for her revenge on those who humiliated her family. She was going to make sure they got what they deserved.

【▸】 Loud sirens blared, police cars surrounding the bank where the crime was supposedly taking place. As the policemen surrounded the place, guns in hand, a certain hero with blue flames stood in the back, waiting for that criminal to appear. There were no motions from the building, but from the corner of his eye, he could see something dart from another building and into the darkness of the night.