~✦ 𝓬𝓻𝔂𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂✦~

A/N : It isn't proof read. None of my chapters are, honestly, but, like- sigh- continue-

Don't forget to vote and comment on the parts you like ! 

Your son, Asahi, wasn't much of a crybaby. He was surprisingly quiet and calm for an infant. He would barely cry, and would usually show little emotions, only waving his hands when something is needed. 

However, there were moments when he turns into the biggest crybaby.

And those moments were when your husband gets any close to him or carry him. 

Any moment Dabi got closer to Asahi, or attempted to pick him up, Asahi would curl his tiny fists and start bawling his eyes out, loud voice echoing through the walls of the house. Even Hotaru noticed the moments he would cry in.

"Don't hold him, papa! He will cry!" she would wave around, before huffing "If you want to carry something, carry me!" her grin would be from cheek to cheek and her eyes would glisten. 

Dabi would usually huff slightly, before carrying his daughter as you gave him an apologetic look. "Sorry, Dabi. Could you not carry him for a bit? I am sure he would outgrow this phase soon. Babies are usually more attached to their mothers.." And the moment you hold Asahi, his voice would immediately cut off as if someone paused a recording. 

"Sorry, love." You would lean in and peck Dabi's cheek, before going to sit down and breastfeed the brat.

It wasn't long, before you caught Dabi gazing at you and the baby multiple times with such a jealous look. You couldn't tell if the feeling was directed towards the baby who took away all your attention, or to you, who was able to carry the baby without him crying like crazy. 

Placing the baby in the crib, you shushed it to sleep, before walking over to your husband and laying by his side. Scooting closer, your head rested on his shoulder and you pressed a soft kiss.

"I love you, Dabi. So much. I don't understand why Asahi would refuse to let you carry him. That is very strange.." 

Looking to the side, he shrugged with an eye-roll. "Maybe sons hating their fathers run in the Todoroki's blood, what can I say?"

The words hurt your heart, but you played it off with a soft laugh, cupping his cheek "Don't say that. Asahi is not a Todoroki. Nor are you. You two are a part of the L/n family and that's final." you puffed your chest out playfully, before stifling faux laughter and nuzzling to his arm.

Heaving a soft sigh, Dabi pressed his nose to your head and smiled weakly. "I really hope it's simply nothing but a phase." 

Keeping a close eye on Asahi and whoever carried him, you tried to come to a conclusion of whatever was bothering him. Squinted eyes watched as his sister played with him, kissing his cheeks and waving his hands. Notes taken whenever your husband came close and at which distance he'd start crying. You thought about it all day long, while cooking or cleaning or even feeding! 

You needed to wear the Sherlock Holmes' cap and bring peace to your family.

You softly picked up the sleeping baby, before walking to your husband who was outside the balcony. You brought him closer and closer, watching as Asahi stirred but didn't wake up. 

"What are you doing?" Dabi asked. 

"Well," you smiled a little "Just trust me."

However, the moment he was placed in Dabi's lap, he parted his lips slowly, before he started blaring.