Chapter 1:The beginning

1507 BC:
      In a spacious room with white walls and carpetted floor , a big chandelier hanging on top, there were 4 people sitting around a huge brown table out of 5 chairs, 4 were occupied by them. On one chair sat a male with black hair & eyes, wearing a black armor, black feathery wings on his back along with a two similar black swords. Beside him sat another male with white hair and eyes wearing a white armor with a lance on his back...he had white wings. On the other side sat a female in a sky blue dress with silver hair and blue eyes, with a dragon shaped bow on her back in between her blue wings. The 4th person was also a female with black hair and a crystal black dress and red eyes... she had huge black crystal wings with a scythe. There was silence all around as the blue themed angel finally spoke,"What's the reason of calling us here this suddenly?"she asked."Yes Ashlyn, I was thinking the same thing. Why did you summoned us so suddenly?" the white themed male asked. " It's about the codex that the 5th angel, Theo the angel of creation and prayer created...The chief God was furious about it" the crystal angel( Ashlyn) answered."What's wrong about creating a weapon for yourself ?",the black themed male angel asked. " That weapon, the codex of Amarantha, it requires a powerful negative emotion to work at it's full potential. Unlike our weapons which require positive things, it spreads negativity...."Ashlyn said. " Theo is the angel of creation...he don't need to fight, then why did he created such a weapon in the first place?" Stella ( the blue fem angel) said as she stood up from her chair and slammed her hands on the desk. " I am frustrated! I'm supposed to be the angel of emotions then why did he create a weapon which works from emotions for himself?" she added. "Calm down Stella... anyways where is Theo right now?" the white themed angel asked. " Definitely he went to meet the Cheif God " Ashlyn replied.

    A huge brown door opened and a male angel with silver hair, amethyst eyes , wearing a golden-white dress with huge gold wings entered a room.The room was beautiful. Glass walls and floor with a light blue light all around.Under the glass floor a whole world was visible. He walked upto the middle of the empty room as he spoke, " I heard you called for me My Lord!" he said. Out of nowhere an echoing voice came... it was the voice of the Chief God." Yes I called for you because I needed to ask you one thing.... Theo! According to power, what rank do you have in all my angels?"the voice asked. " T-the last one my Lord" Theo answered." Then why did you created the Codex of Amarantha? Don't you know that using black magic in my realm is forbidden?!" the voice said." My Lord, the codex is not going to be used in a negative way.... I created it to support and boost my powers. It will make me immortal, and also grant me powers in accordance with the number of enemies I defeat using it & the time I'll live due to it's immortality" Theo answered. " I see .... but who is possibly stronger than me? I created this world and every other world I am the creator of everything! Then fate is in my hands. I'm the only being that never makes a mistake! I always create everything perfectly! When I did not make you immortal then that means you don't need to be immortal!" the voice said angrily and violently the room's theme suddenly changed to red. Theo got scared he stepped back as the voice came again." Who do you think you are?! Going against me and my perfection for some immortality?! You want immortality then I'll give it to you, but I'll send you down to the human realm to spend your entire life imprisoned on a mountain in solitude!" the voice said. Theo was shocked as suddenly the ground beneath his feet started to glow with a light green colour. "Sorr-" Theo was cut off as the ground beneath his feet opened and he fell down....he could see the sky ... there were dark thunder clouds with blue sparks occuring in them... He could feel the cold wind striking his body through the armor... Not believing what was happening, he didn't spread his wings and watched the sky as he fell down. As the land came into sight, he opened his wings...his wings faded and burned and he was falling....falling to death on a mountain. He came in contact with the ground as rocks went off flying and huge cracks opened in the ground due to the impact... but he was alive..... 'how am I still alive?' he thought as suddenly that green light came into his mind....he was immortal...unable to die. It wasn't his dream, he realized ...he was thrown down alone for eternity. Realizing the situation, he panicked and finally he decided to pray. "Please Forgive me ..... " he said. No reply came. There was silence all around as suddenly a huge spark appeared with a loud noise. " I'm throwing your codex down too. I've decided to teach humans a lesson through this mistake of yours. The codex is out of your reach..... so you can't do anything..." the voice said.