3. Danny

Olivia is hypnotizing. For a week, her grey eyes is all Daniel can think about and he can't help feeling stupid for doing so. Of course his head is not the only one that girl had messed with, that's something he has no doubts about, but he feels like a teenage boy falling in love for the girl who gave him his first kiss only because of the experience.

He has no reason to be feeling the way he is. Besides her name and the fact she's the sexiest thing he had ever lay eyes on, he knows nothing about her. Yet, he can't stop thinking about her magnetic eyes, her accent and those soft lips.

He wanted to kiss her from the moment he spotted her figure in the middle of the living room, wearing a short dress and a playful smirk. But he didn't thought he would actually end up kissing her, that's the kind of thing that happens with Jake and Sam, not him.

They were casually talking, he was about five drinks in and her perfume was inabrieting him more than any amount of alcohol in his organism ever could. She was leaned into him, looking at his face with half lidded eyes and her hand was on his knee. He knew that didn't mean anything, he'd seen her talking to other people and that happened to be the way she acts with everybody.

But he was nervous anyways.

He felt a single drop of sweat running down his back and he kept stuttering. She knew what she was doing to him and the cheeky grin on her face wasn't helping him at all. "Would it be too crazy if I asked to kiss you?" He couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth. He didn't think about them before speaking, they just jumped out at their own free will.

She just smiled at him, not seeming to mind it at all, she actually looked quite amused. With a face like that, Danny was sure that wasn't the first time something like that was happening to her. "It's never crazy asking if you can do something you really want to."

She squeezed his knee, a breath got caught in his throat. "And can I, you know, kiss you?"

She pondered it for a second, looking at something over her shoulder before turning back to him with a smile. She didn't answer verbally, instead, she moved the hand that was on his knee to his shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze before sliding it to the back of his neck. The whole action was slow and her eyes were locked in his, like she was trying to seduce him - as if she hasn't done that already just by breathing. She stared at his lips and then went back to his eyes, waiting for him to make the next move. It didn't last long, she pulled away too soon for Danny's liking, but it was magical.

The kiss kept replaying in his head, he could still feel her mouth against his.

He drums his fingers nervously on the table, his foot taping the floor. He's never been so nervous to a gig before, but since Sam told him Olivia would be attending he's been freaking out.

Danny is quiet, constantly hiding behind his friends, too shy to be constantly babbling like Josh and Sam. But behind the drum kit, he is the wildest version of himself. When he's playing, nothing can stop him, no judgements matter. But maybe hers do, even though he can't understand why.

He doesn't know what they are waiting. Usually, he and Sam get to the twins', they load the van and leave. This time was different. He hasn't seen Jake yet and they arrived about thirty minutes ago, they loaded the van without him and are currently waiting for the boy to come down. Danny is at the kitchen table, Josh and Sam are on the couch, the latter seems as oblivious to what's happening as his friend.

Muffled voices suddenly join them, he can't make any words out, but it sounds like a fight. Just like it started, it stops without a warning, being replaced by the sound of footsteps, which gets louder and louder until Brooklyn appear in the living room, marching firmly to the front door, never looking to any of them. She slams the door loud, no one dares to breath. Jake emerges from the hallway seconds later, a deep breath escaping his apparent tense body.