Petal

Hey guys! Just a few quick notes! Sentances in bold represent a flashback! Your name in this story is Victoria! I just like the name and refuse to do that "Y/N" crap. So yeah! Victoria is you! That's all! PLEASE leave comments and talk to me on twitter! Okay that's it bye!

——————————————————————————
"Chelsea for crying out loud, please! I think we've all heard enough about your million-dollar pillow embroidery business.  Now can we all move on? It's been like a year and a half since we've all been together. I want to get on about something else!" Lottie snapped, clearly not in the mood for a discussion about home improvement.

Almost every single person that had come through the Villa was sitting on stage, dolled up, and preparing for the reunion taping to begin. We were still missing a few people, but unfortunately, I think they were on their way.

I was nervous, because Lottie was right. It had been almost two years since any of us had really been together as a group, and months since the last time I'd seen Bobby. The producers of the show said they wanted to give us more than just a few months outside of the villa before filming a reunion so that we could really test the waters of the real world with our couples.

When we left the Villa, we were all essentially in relationships. Sitting here today, I'm single and my life feels like it's gradually falling apart. It's like when he left, the strings that kept my shit together slipped past one another and the contents just hit the ground. I'm a mess right now and I'm not really sure if this reunion is what I need. Being in the limelight again would be a hardship I was unprepared to face amongst other things.

"No surprise, you're still such a sour puss, but I love you anyway. I would just like to point out that like, everyone loves getting their creative pillow embroidery juices flowing, right guys? You're the odd one out here Lots."

Various "mhm's" and "sure chels" were heard, but I just chose not to reply.

I can't really deal with Chelsea right now. How insanely happy she is makes me jealous and I hate to admit it but it's true. I could barely breathe, and I had the nastiest feeling in my stomach. I don't think any of us were truly prepared to see each other, or perhaps it was just me.

Noah and Hope were on opposite sides of the stage, Lottie had her back turned to Gary, Rahim and Jo kept avoiding awkward eye contact with each other and I was sitting beside Shannon, who continued to bore holes into the side of Jo's freshly shaven head, just to name a few here at the moment.

So maybe not just me.

It was like a cloud was cast over the set except for the audience, who bustled with conversation, but they had no clue what we'd been up to since we left, so who could blame them. As far as they were concerned, all of us are still very much together and very much in love. If the uncomfortable energy in the air wasn't enough for them to be able to tell that none of us really had our shit together, the arguing that was sure to come most definitely would.

All of a sudden, I hear a loud "Woo!" from the audience and soon everyone erupts into applause.

"Bobby! Mate it's been months! How are things! Victoria is right there." Recognizing the voice as belonging to Felix I rolled my eyes harder than I thought I could. For Pete's sake, if we didn't come together doesn't that give you enough of a hint!? I can't believe Priya ever thought bringing him back to the Villa was a good idea. She should have pied him off when she had the chance.

Regardless of how I was feeling, he was finally here and it's like the entire atmosphere changed. Even Lottie looked happy. I couldn't bring myself to turn around and sadly look at the man that everyone else was happily viewing.