The Reunion Pt. 3

Okay, real quick WE HIT 1K YOU GUYS! It may not seem like much, but to me it's everything! Every view is worth a million words and I cannot thank you guys enough ;) I'm actually emotional about this because I was scared to post it! I'll have another little authors note at the end but first, let's get to the finale of the reunion! Happy Reading!

I nervously run my hand along the top of my head for flyaways as if it weren't slick to perfection already. Just need to do something other than biting my nails. It was something I'd been doing since I was a child but I kicked the habit a while back.

For the past few months, I'd found myself reverting to my old ways.

Shannon coughs a little beside me. "Have you seen Felix?" she says looking around as if she were going to get in trouble.

"Girl, I've seen everyone. Why?"

"He's just really looking like a bit of me right now."

I wrinkle my nose.

"Sweetie... no."

"No? I don't know." She sighs.

"Shannon...excuse my curtness but when was the last time you had sex? All the men on stage and you've taken a liking to Felix? His hair is blue babe." I say the last part with about as much judgment as I can. "You can do better love."

She looks up at the ceiling, surely contemplating if she's offended or not.

"Thank you, I needed to hear the truth!" She points as we laugh.

Caroline comes running on stage looking around frantically.

"Has anyone seen Gary or Hannah? WE'VE GOT LITERALLY THIRTY SECONDS UNTIL WE START ROLLING AGAIN! STEPHANIE GO FIND THEM NO-"

A frightened young woman in a headset runs off immediately, without giving her time to finish the demand.

She gets worked up so easily, it's actually kind of funny.

Hannah trots quickly on set a few moments later while adjusting the hem of her dress.

"We're here!" She says, flicking her hair about as if she'd done something to mess it up.

Gary follows quickly behind, grinning like a child.

"What's up with those two?" Shannon whispers to me.

Bobby and I make eye contact, he wiggles his eyebrows in Hannah and Gary's direction before looking back at me.

I shrug, shaking my head at him as if to say "I already know."

Lottie's eyes are glued to Hannah for a bit before she notices. She takes a seat, visibly flustered and clears her throat.

Hannah fiddles with the collar of her dress.

"Is it hot on stage?" She says

"FIVE...FOUR-"

The countdown begins

"Only last five minutes this time Gary? Sounds about right though." Lottie says over the end of the countdown. She crosses her arms and sinks into her seat. I can tell she's trying not to let on how upset she is.

The cameraman points at Caroline, signaling her to begin.

"Welcome back to the Love Island Season Three reunion and thanks for tuning in! If you missed the first half, we talked to Bobby and Victoria about their unfortunate breakup, found out who is and isn't together anymore and got to unveil true feelings about Victoria in the Villa."