chapter 14

◉✧◉

◉✧◉

"Hurry up already! It's already 9:30!" Suho whined.

So, Suho came to know about Seoyeon going on a dat- hang out with Jungkook, and became superbly hyper about the fact he was going stay at the dorm, and that too for the rest of the day. Suho woke up early and did not wake Seoyeon up.

One of a kind, isn't he?

Now the boy's whining because Seoyeon still deciding on what to wear.

"Ugh, Suho, help," Seoyeon groaned helplessly.

Seoyeon's ears heard footsteps coming towards her room, and Suho's head perking in through her room's door.

"Are you seriously telling me you have nothing to wear?" He asked, his eyes running over the contents inside the wardrobe.

"Well, not really. Maybe? Kind of, I guess?" Seoyeon rambled confusedly.

"Tsk. Just wear this," He removed a sandy colored, off-shoulder top on a hanger.

"Wear it with jeggings... Yup, that should do it."

"Thanks, baby bro." Seoyeon gave him a grateful side hug.

"Anytime," he softly smiled, dismissing it with a wave of his hand.

"Oh, and wear some converse with it," he removed his pair of black converse.

"Okay, now get lost," I smiled, innocently.

Suho turned around and purposely mumbled loudly while leaving the room,"Ungrateful brat."

"Yah!" I laughed, slapping her thigh in the process.

Seoyeon quickly changed and walked towards her figure-sized mirror.

I guess I don't look all that bad...

She quickly went to her dressing table and put some foundation and lip tint, and slipped on her shoes.

Seoyeon then grabbed the nearest purse and stuffed her mini wallet, her phone with its power bank and lip balm.

"Okay, lets go," Seoyeon screeched, much like an excited madwoman, as she left her room.

"About damn time," He muttered and rolled his eyes as he threw his backpack over one shoulder.

Seoyeon's phone started to ring and the siblings both took it as a signal to leave the house.

•A FEW HOURS EARLIER•

"Jungkook! Wake the hell up, before I whoop your ass!" Jimin screeched as he barged into the youngest's room.

But in response, Jungkook stirred in his sleep, rolled to his side, and continued snoring.