It Begins

"Hello!" America shouted happily while entering China's home, "How did you get in here!?" China yelled, "I let myself in" America replied with a large smile. China did not enjoy when America would come to his house uninvited, let alone WALK IN WITHOUT KNOCKING, but somehow China did enjoy his company...somehow. "Ok...well why are you here then?" China asked with a questioning look on his face, "I just thought I'd come over and hang out with you" America said with his face turned to the ground, "Ugh fine, but only because I have nothing better to do" China said while shifting his face to the side tsundere style, "YAY!" America shouted and ran to a nearby chair, China closed the door America had left open and proceeded to follow him.

P.O.V. time :3

China P.O.V.

America slouched in my chair and stared at the ceiling while I walked over and sat in the chair next to him, I expected him to talk the moment I sat down or even sooner but...silence filled the room. "So...America...hows life?" I asked, "Its ok, how about your uh life?" he replied, "Oh its fine..." I said while looking over at a nearby plant, I honestly thought he would be talking more, be louder, be himself...wtf is wrong with him  I thought to myself. "So, China you want something to eat?" he asked, "No...no I'm fine..." why the hell is this so awkward? I thought to myself not realizing how dumb I looked. "Yo...you alright dude?" he asked, I looked up at him and he was very close to my face...like very fucking close, "Y-yea I'm fine..." I said while moving away from him, "Are you sure dude?" He said while placing his hand under my chin, W-what the f-f-fuck is he doing??? I couldn't believe my eyes, America...he looked so beautiful, the light from the slightly open window was hitting his face perfectly, his eyes were staring right into mine. "Um...China, could I ask you something?", "Uhh y-yea..." Omg what i-is he going to say, "W-well I just wanted to ask..." my heart was pounding like crazy, all I could see was his bright blue eyes, what is he going to ask?, "Do you know what Japan's favorite anime is?" at that moment my entire soul shattered into tiny pieces, why is he asking about Japan? why do I care so much? I asked myself. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know" I said awkwardly, "Ohh OK that's fine" he said while pulling his face away from mine and sitting back down. 

A couple hours passed after that strange moment, all he did after that was eat my food, talk about games and stuff, but most of all he talked about...jApAN....I don't understand why I care so much about that...h-he's just friends with Japan...and me...so I need to stop. "Welp thanks for hangin with me" he said while walking to the door, "Yep...it was fun..." I said while staring at him, "Yo dude you've been staring at me all day? is something wrong?", "Aiya!!!! no nothing is wrong...you just....never mind" I said, "Oh...ok well cya!" he said as he walked out the door, he was so cute...he was slightly blushing as he turned to say bye...my heart melted, What the fuck is wrong with me?

America P.O.V.

I said bye to China and left, I was hoping to get some info on Japan from him buuuutttt he didn't help that much. Anyways...me and Japan started hanging out more and I ask if he wanted to come over tonight.

"Hello!?" I answered the door, "Uh..H-hello America, how are you?" Japan asked, "Oh I'm good! you?" I replied, "I-I'm fine, thank you" he said. We both sat on my couch and he began talking about some new anime and stuff, I really enjoy our conversations, heh...when we first talked about anime together he was surprised by how much I knew, I still remember how adorable he looked when I went into detail about Dragon Ball.

Japan P.O.V.

After I finished my rant about Fairy Tail, America had got some food, "Yooo bro you want some my dude?" America asked. He got some...you guessed it...b u r g e r s..."Um...no thanks...", "Aww come on just try it!" America insisted, "....O-ok...." I said while grabbing the b u r g e r off the plate. I took the smallest bite I possibly could...it it was...ok, "Wow I didn't expect this to be good...uh...no offense", "Its ok dude! Its nice you like em, I made them myself" he said happily, "You actually made these? I thought you bought them" I said, "Pshh...I don't always buy my stuff at fast food places" he said. 

After that we talked about anime...again...for about three hours, "Oh!...ah sorry America but I have to go now, I lost track of time and I have some stuff I need to get done" I said while standing up, "No problem" he replied. I walked over to the door but before I left America placed his hand on my shoulder, "Be careful going home, and come back soon" he said as smiled happily, "U-uh I will, goodbye" I said, as I walked out I noticed I was blushing why are you blushing snap out of it! I thought to myself as I started to jog up the street before America noticed.

Hewo Hoebags :3

So I decided to start a new fan fic, a Hetalia one, I don't know if this fandom is still alive enough to find it but if you do end up coming across this...plz vote if you liked and comment if you want...I'm very lonely and thirsty ;-; Also I'm gonna finish my Goku x Frieza fan fic soon that way I can focus on this one.