Panda Express

China P.O.V

So there I was minding my own business watching America from a tree, Hmmm he is very cute. I continued to watch him until I got hungry and decided to take a break. "I wonder what I could eat right now? I'm starving" I said to myself while walking up the street. I decided to simply stop at a mysterious place known as "Panda express", I had no idea what to expect from this. I walked in and guess who I see? Japan...why the fuck was he in America...pause tho. At first I tried to ignore him and hopefully make it out of there without him seeing me, "Oh Hello, China", shit. "Hehe Hello, Japan" I said while pretending to be focused on the weird as panda logo thing, "Heh Panda's am I right?" I said randomly, something about Japan's presence was making me feel angry, I didn't understand why. "Um...yes Panda's are pretty cool" he said, I could clearly see the 'I don't give a shit what you're saying to me, I most likely didn't even understand, but I'm agreeing to get this conversation over with' look in his eyes. "Soooo...have you spoke with America, recently?", "Hmm? oh yes I was just on my way over right now" Japan said with a pure smile, it was disgusting. "WELL! I was just on my way as well" I said pridefully, "Oh? I didn't know he invited you as well...", "Ohhhh he didn't I was just gonna bring him some food" I replied. "But...I'm bringing him food" Japan said with a slightly annoyed tone, how dare he speak to his elders like that!? "Oh! I didn't know that! hehehehehehehehe, how about you get yourself some food and I'll get America some food" I said while tapping my fingers on a nearby wall. "That will not be necessary I can get America food, you could get yourself something" he said with a slight frown, "MMMhmmmmhmmm" I laughed as if I was about to murder someone. We stared at each other for a moment until Japan grabbed his bag food and ran out of the place, that hoe.

Japan P.O.V

I quickly ran out of the restaurant, hopefully I can make to America's house before China catches up. I have no idea whats going on with China these past couple days, he's been really strange around America, and has acted like a asshole to me. But other than that everything has been ok, America has been really nice to me lately, I really like it. 

I made it to America's house without a wild Chinese man chasing me, I knocked on the door. "Hey! Japan" America yelled happily, "Hello, I have brought the food you wanted", "Awesome! thank you". I walked like I usually do and there...there stood China, leaning on the entrance to the kitchen, like an asshole. "AH-China!? what are you doing here?" I asked, trying to sound somewhat happy to see him, "Oh I was just in town and decided to stop by~" China said while looking at his nails like a fucking girl. "I see..." I said while feeling my eye twitch with annoyance. "Sooo I have this really cool new laptop I wanted to show you, I'll go get it!" America said while running up the stairs. "Ok I'll be here....Ok China how the hell did you get here before me?" I whispered, "I'll never tell" he replied smugly. "Ok, here it is!" America yelled while running back down the stairs, "I don't think its super special but I still wanted to show you, Japan!" he said and smiled at me. Oh mighty god of jiggle physics what the hell is wrong with me? why does he look so cute right now? I couldn't help but wonder why I suddenly feel this way, maybe its me, maybe its him, maybe its some lazy ass fanfic writer.

China P.O.V

Japan sat there looking at America's laptop, I felt very jealous, but I couldn't say anything while America was sitting there with him. God America looks so beautiful, his eyes were glowing as the screen lit up his face, the t-shirt he was wearing was so thin i could practically see every area of his chest, it was simply an amazing sight, to bad its tainted by the hoe next him. I continued to sit there and think about America and how he would look in a tight black club dress, hot, obviously. "Well thats a really nice laptop, America" my thoughts were interrupted by the ghostly voice of Japan, "Yea It works really well too!" America's heavenly voice made me really hard. "I'll be right back, let me put this away and then we can watch a movie or something" he said as he got up to put his computer away. 

"I wanna fuck him"

"I wanna fuck him"

We said at the same time, I was surprised but not for long. This whoreface is gonna catch my Chinese fists.