Movie

China and Japan stared at each other,  pure hatred radiating off their fists as both nations slowly brought them up. "Hah-haha-I don't think I heard you right" China said while he moved closer to Japan. "No...you did" Japan said as he stood in place while the older nation got closer. Both nations were ready to catch some fists and bruise some ass when all of a sudden a cliche interruption happened. "Yo! I'm back" America yelled while running down the stairs, almost tripping, "Ah, America...be careful..." Japan said, "Yes, be careful, I wouldn't want to see something bad happen to such a young man like you~" China said. China gave Japan a look of smugness and simply sat back down. "Whoa, is everything okay? you guys look annoyed, did I do something?" America asked, looking at the ground, slightly upset. "A-Ah...no America everything is fine! its nothing you did!" Japan said as he ran over and hugged America, America didn't what to do, Japan never hugged him like this before, it was weird.

Japan P.O.V

Poor America, he thinks he did something to annoy us! Dammit China! You always fuck things up. I realized I had my arms wrapped around America for far too long so I let go and went back to my seat. "Hmm...okay then, well uh...you wanna watch a movie now or something?", "Yes, that would be nice" I replied to America's question.

America ended up grabbing some type of film called "The Room"...I never heard of it but apparently someone sent it to him. As the first scene began I felt some movement on the couch we were sitting on due to my anime senses, I look over and omg I'm about to beat this bitch up! China decided it would just be hilarious if he put his old crusty hand on America's. So if China is gonna play like that I'll do the same, I slowly and carefully rested my head on America's shoulder. Hah! China Is pissed af, maybe I should just stop and enjoy this movie without any drama...no I'm not gonna let some old ass crusty thing from like thousands of years ago rush in and take the person who I love.

China P.O.V

This mother fucker-Ok just chill out China, you need to calm yourself, America's sitting right there...just calm down. I attempted to calm myself, then this bitch ass Japan starts wrapping his arm around America's arm, I cannot let this slide! I did the same, I started to slowly wrap my arm around America's and soon the tension between me and Japan was noticeable, "Are you guys alright?" America asked in a worried tone, Ugh he is just too cute~. "Yes everything is fine, nothing to worry about here!" I said happily, though secretly I wanted to chop Japan's dick off and feed it to France. But I had to pretend nothing was wrong, I didn't want to look like an asshole in front of my future husband. "Maybe I'll go grab a water bottle, I'm kinda thirsty you want something?" America asked, "No I do not want anything right now, but I can go get your water for you~" I said while putting my soft well-moisturized hand on America's cheek, "Oh um ok, if you insist" America said while smiling at me. I got off the couch and pranced over to his fridge.

Japan P.O.V

Hah! China must have thought that leaving the room was a good idea, it just gives a chance to get in a better position. "U-um America~" I said trying to sound as cute as possible, "Whats up?" he asked, "I was wondering...would you mind if I stayed here tonight? Its just such a long trip back home and I'm very tired~" I asked, once again trying to sound cute. "Oh sure dude! that would be awesome" America replied happily and wrapped his arm around me. China returned from the fridge to see America's arm wrapped around my shoulder, take that China. China looked very angry, I'm surprised the water he was holding wasn't boiling, "H-here you go America!" China said, clearly trying to sound happy for America. "Thanks dude!" America said while grabbing the water, Aww America can be so polite sometimes. Nothing else really happened after that, maybe China has given up and I don't have to worry about him anymore.

Hewo Hoebags :3

I hope you enjoyed this chapter uwu. I will be making another soon because the trash part of my soul is on like crack or something.