Idk What I Should Title This One

America P.O.V.

So there I am, sitting in my living room, thinking about life when I hear a knock on my door. That must be Japan!

"Coming!" I yelled

I got to the door and took a deep breath, when I opened it I saw Japan. He was messing with the zipper on his jacket and cutely blushing. *gasp* just like an e girl!

"Hey, Japan, I'm glad you're here!"

"Thank you for inviting me over"

"No problem, come on in!"

We walked over to the couch and sat down. I grabbed a glass of lemonade off the table and handed it to him.

"Here I just made it!"

"Thank you" He took the glass and quietly sipped the liquid.

"So...I'm just gonna get straight to the point, do you really like me?" Maybe I shouldn't have been so direct, but I needed to bring up what happened some how.

"U-uh....I um..."

"I just need to know, so please tell me!" I got a little closer to him.

"Y-yes...I do!" He tightly closed his eyes and his face was as red as a tomato.

"Annnnnnd that's why you started licking me the other night?"

"Yes..." He looked down

"Hehe you look cute right now"

"W-what!?" 

"I said you look cute"

"T-that's...nice of you"

Man...he is cute, so cute I almost forgot China even existed! Speaking of China, I'm starting to think France may have been right...I mean me and him never really spent any quality time together, besides me crashing at his house and raiding his fridge. But me and Japan really do have a lot in common, despite our obvious differences. 

Japan P.O.V.

America is acting surprisingly calm, and yet here I am stuttering and blushing like a mess. I haven't been using any of France's advise though, but do I really need too? I decided to act just a little more confident.

"You...you're really...hot" I immediately regret what I said, and cringe at myself.

"Y-you think so?"

Now America's blushing, Did I just make things better or worse?

"Wow, not a lot of people tell me that, well Prussia and Italy do sometimes in the bathroom...but it feels nice coming from you" He now has a soft blush on his cheeks.

Out of nowhere he softly grabbed my hand and looked me in the eye.

"Japan..."

"Y...yes? America..."

"I think...I"

Right at that moment the phone rang.

"Oh! Excuse me for a second"

He got up and went to the phone.

America P.O.V.

"Hello!"

"Hello, America" A British accent said to me.

"Oh, hey England" (Yes its England now, fight me, I'll make it Britain again in the next one, then maybe just straight up call him UK)

"You sound kinda disappointed to hear me..."

"What? Oh no it's just I was kind of in the middle of something"

"Oh... hehe...wasthatthingtryingtokissJapanhuh?isthatwhathesomethingwas?" He said something so fast that I couldn't understand what it was.

"Um...say that again?"

"Hm? Oh dear I didn't say anything"

"Yes...you did..."

"No you must have some hearing problems you might wanna get that checked out"

"Um...ok..."

"Anyways I was just calling to ask if you could help me with some stuff..."

"Well...I"

"I'm not gonna take 'no' for an answer, get your fat ass over here now"

"Ugh fffiiinnneee" I hung up the phone and went back to the living room.

"Hey, Japan...England just called me and said he needs some help...so I gotta go"

"Oh! ok then, I'll see you sometime..." Japan said and got up from the couch.

"Yup"

We both made our way over to the door and before he left I gave him a hug.

"I...uh...thank you, America..." He said and then left.

Man I hope I see him again soon, I wonder what England needs?

Hewo Hoebags :3

So...it's been awhile...I haven't been in the mood to write fanfics for little bit, but I'll try and update this more often for yalls. Also my brother was dared to write a fanfic about a pair of his choosing a while ago, he chose Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and Dio from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. I honestly thought it was hilarious...so if you want go give it a read, vote, comment or something I think more people need to read that greatness that he created.

(Here's the link)

https://www.wattpad.com/930238252-dio-x-dio-dio-starts-to-take-interest-in-dio

Thank You.