Japlans

Japan P.O.V

As the movie was ending and the sun was setting, China began to look more and more tired, HAH! BOOMER. "Hmm China, you really should be getting home before you fall asleep." I said before standing up, "It's getting dark outside, and we wouldn't want you getting hurt out there". China seemed to jolt back to life at that, "WHAT! DO YOU REALLY THINK ME, THE AMAZING AND VERY BEAUTIFUL CHINA WOULD GET HURT!?" he yelled, "I'm just saying..." I said as I slowly drifted my gaze towards America, such a lovely face, China can not HAVE. America looked over at me, I quickly looked away, I didn't want to look weird...like China. "Hmph well I do need to take a shower, so I must be getting home, but not because I'm afraid of getting hurt!" China said while walking to the door. America followed him to the door, most likely to tell him goodbye, "Cya later, China! it was nice to see you again" America said cheerfully. "Yes of course! if you would like to tell me about anything ANYTHING at all you can just call me! I will listen to you!" China said like a pussy, he was totally trying look good for America cause I know he would never listen to anyone but his Panda.

China P.O.V

As I walked out I looked up at the beautiful sky, bathed in bright yellow, dark reds, and purples. "Wow, that's some pretty nice sky stuff" America said while looking up, his face was magnificent, the colors of the sky glowing off his skin, and his eyes were shining like the clearest lake. "You know, China, I like you, we should totally hang out more often" America said with the purest smile I have ever seen, "Ah-Y-yes of course America I would really love that" I said while randomly hugging him, What is wrong with you? this isn't the right time or place to do something crazy like this! To my surprise, he hugged back, HE HUGGED BACK~

"Welp have a good night, China" He said with such a smooth and soft voice that could give 10,000 boners, "Yes you too, America" I said, but I noticed something, something disturbing. Why isn't Japan getting ready to leave?, maybe he was just staying a little longer, but even still if that happens its bad, I know but what if he just wants something to eat, OR HE COULD BE TRYING TO FUCK YOUR FUCK! I continued to argue with  myself, then just like that the door closed in front of me, the snap of the door echoed through my head, it rang like a whistle, the sound still trapped in my head, going on for way longer than it should, I shook it out and walked away.

Japan P.O.V

As watched China's confused face get the door shut on him, I began my mission. I must make sure America loves me and only me by the end of the night, since China seems to have somewhat given up. "So Japan, I have another room you can stay in tonight" he said with a slight smile, "Um! actually, there-there's another reason I asked to stay~" I had to find a way to sleep with him. "Really? what?" he asked with cute look, "Well...you see I...I watched this really scary movie this morning and I thought I would be fine, but now...I don't know if I can sleep alone~" I lied, I didn't watch a horror film, I wouldn't be afraid of it either, but I had to think of something. "Oh, well if you wanna sleep in my room that's totally cool, I know how much you like personal space so I'll grab a mat or something for myself-", "NO- uh sorry, but do you think you could sleep with me instead~?" I asked in a slightly high pitched cute voice. "U-um...sure, its kinda strange of you to ask something like that though, are you okay?" He asked with a concerned tone, "Yes, I'm fine...it was just a really scary movie..." I said as I looked at America with the sad/cute mixture plastered on my face.

America P.O.V

Oh wow, he mustv been really afraid of that movie if he's asking ME to sleep in the same bed as HIM. "Ok then! since I am the hero of everyone and everything I will sleep with you!" I said pridefully, besides he looks really cute how could I pass up a chance like this?

Japan P.O.V

Yes! phase one complete, next is the hard part...heheh...hehehehe...hehehehehehe, China would never had been able to come up with an amazing innuendo like that. 

Hewo hoebags :3

Sorry I know I said in the last chapter that I would make a new one "soon" but some stuff came up and I wasn't feeling the best mentally, so I hope yall understand.