HonHonHon It's Teacher Time

Japan P.O.V

Its been two days since I was dragged out of America's home by bitch ass China. I've been thinking about what I did, and I feel embarrassed. In the heat of the moment, I had an extreme amount of confidence. But now...because I didn't complete the task, I keep thinking about what America might say next time I see him.

"What if he thinks I'm weird now? What if he's creeped out? What if he doesn't want to see me again?" I said as I paced around my living room, "No, calm down, you just need to uhhh talk to him...yea...maybe I can sort things out and we can forget that this ever happened..." I sat down and took a sip of tea. "Though, if I were to make up some dumb excuse for what I did, I may never be able to get with America..." I set my cup down on the small table and looked deeply into the liquid still inside, "OHHHH FUCKING AMAZING, NOW I'M STUCK!" I yelled.

"Maybe not~"

I heard a slightly familiar voice ring through the room, but I was still startled so I grabbed my sword out of my ass (metaphorically) and prepared for battle.

"Whoa whoa, no need for violence...look its just me, France!" The Frenchman said with his hands up

"Why are you here? How'd you get in? Why are you wearing thigh high boots?"

"One question at a time please, first of all I'm here because I have come to help you, second of all I got in through the window, and lastly...I'm wearing the boots because they look nice."

"Okay...help me? With what exactly?" I asked, lowering my sword

"With love~"

"L...love?"

"Yes, you see, I pretty sure you have a crush on America. And I really want the young nation to be happy, and I think he WILL be happy with you~"

"Really?"

"Yea, I also know that you tried...but failed...to do the...honhonhonhonhonhon...you know with him..."

"WHAT? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?"

"Um...America called me about it (I'm not technically lying), he also said that he...um...really likes you tooooo honhon...honhonhonhon (Okay he didn't exactly...but you could tell by his voice, I'M NOT A LIAR.)"

"Well...I deeply appriciate that, France. But I..." I began to say, but something stopped me. I thought about China, France is the 'love nation' right? If he helps me...I could still get a chance with America! AND BEAT CHINA HUAAAHAUAHAHUAHAUAHAAHHAHAHAHAUAHAHAUAHUAHA.

"I will gladly accept your offer" I said calmly

"GREAT!"

Just then, the phone rang

"Hold on, France" I went over the the phone "Hello?"

"Hey dude!" I heard the voice of my beautiful American friend

"OH, um hello, America" I looked at France who simply winked at me, creep.

"Um so, I was wondering if maybe you could come over and we could....chat?"

"I-" I looked over at France and saw him nodding 'yes' "I would love to..." I tried to sound as natural as possible, but I was super embarrassed. My confidence was draining again, but France patted my shoulder...then started rubbing it slowly.........

"That's great! Thank you!" America said "I'll see you later"

"Yes, I look forward to it..."

"Really?"

"U-UM...yes! U-unless I shouldn't..."

"NO NO, I'm glad you look forward to it!"

"Oh, good..."

"Yeah, good."

"Well.......uhhhh bye, America"

"Yep, bye, Japan!"

I hung up and let out a relieved sigh, I was actually able to talk to him again, and he didn't seem to pissed off about what I did, then again he could've been....but hopefully I'll be able to clear some things up when I speak with him later!

"That went well!" The Frenchman....who was stILL RUBBING MY SHOULDER said. I swiftly slapped his hand off me, and he held his hand dramatically

"OW, HOW COULD YOU TREAT ME LIKE THIS!?"

"Why are you rubbing me that way? Aren't you supposed to be helping me get America?"

"Oh...sorry...honhonhon...old habits..."

"'Old' habits" I rolled my eyes

"Well, now that thats done, we need to get you ready for America"

"How so?"

"I will teach you everything you need to do in order to...what would America say? 'Hit that'"

"But...isn't that a little too soon?"

"Of course not! Besides we're on a schedule"

"Oh...do you have someone else you need to teach as well?"

"No...not teach...but I do need to make sure you get with America, sooner rather than later"

"I see, I apologize"

"No need...whats that?" France said as he pointed to my laptop

"UM NOTHING!" I tried to grabbed it but somehow France got to it before me

"HONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHONHON I SEE YOU'VE BEEN BUSY PRACTICING YOUR PHOTO EDITING SKILLS!"

Laptop Screen:

I slapped France across the face and threw the laptop across the room, I don't know where it landed

"HONHONHONHONHONHON*COUGH*HON" France was still 'hon'-ing even though he hit his face on the floor. 

"BAKA!!!!!!!!!!"

Hewo Hoebags :3

I didn't read through this one, so probs hella errors but I don't give a shit....I'll fix them later huhuhuh *finger guns* procrastination~~~~