chapter i.

chapter one – blue world.

   Sage Wolfe had never liked how obvious it was that Hannah liked Mike

Sage Wolfe had never liked how obvious it was that Hannah liked Mike. It was bordering on obsessive with how much Hannah liked their friend, Beth had told Sage multiple times how Hannah had taken the cheesy realtionship quizzes just to see how much her and Mike were compatible. The entire thing weirded Sage out tremendously but she wouldn't dare say anything, fearing that she could lose her friendship with Josh, Hannah and Beth's older brother, because of it. The entire situation sucked for Sage and she wasn't even apart of it mostly until tonight.

Blackwood Pines had been the home of the Washington Lodge for years and the vacation spot for Sage and her group of friends for the past few years. The group had decided to stay for a couple days to celebrate Hannah's birthday and the first night was when everything went wrong so quickly.

Emily, Mike's girlfriend, had decided that a game of Never Have I Ever with a bottle of rum was the perfect way to celebrate their return to the Washington Lodge and that was when Sage knew that the Hannah and Emily showdown was going to happen whenever they wanted it too or not.

" Never have I ever. . . " Emily smirks leaning her head onto Mike's shoulder as she shares a glance with Jessica, her best friend. " Had a crush on Sage. "

" Come on, Em, " Sage pouts before giggling at the wide-eyed look that Josh gave her. " We'd be hot together, you can't deny it. "

Emily only shakes her head in amusement as she glances around the table. " Come on, guys! The truth will set you free. " That was the trigger for everything to go downhill.

Mike and Josh both quickly down their shots of rum before shrugging as their friends look at them in shock. Josh only grins at Sage, whom had only leaned back in her seat between Mike and Josh while fighting to keep herself from blushing.

" Mike! Really? " Emily shouts as Hannah starts to glare at her brother's best friend in disdain, how could Mike like Sage and not her? Mike shrugs again as Emily shuffles her seat away from him and closer to Jessica.

" It was before we became a thing, Em. " Mike explains as Emily only nods at him. He sighs before pouring himself another shot, knowing that Emily was going to yell at him about this later.

" Well, " Jessica pipes up grinning as she leans over to grab the bottle from infront of Mike. " Let's change the subject! I'll go next. Never have I ever tried to get with my friend's boyfriend. "

Nobody had moved while Emily and Jessica were staring daggers at where Hannah sat inbetween Sam and Beth. " Come on, " Jessica smirks twirling the bottle in her grasp by it's handle, " Nobody? Not even you, Hannah? "