KiriBakuNeta: Flexibility

Mineta was minding his own business. Laid out on the couch, snacking on some cookies he managed to hide from the rest of the class. 

He smirked to himself, they never checked behind the fridge. 

Today was a relaxing day for him, the rest of the class were out doing their own thing. Movies, shopping, etc. 

So he pretty much had the entire dorms to himself. 

Or so he thought. 

He paused his channel flipping when he heard voices coming from behind him. 

Mineta furrowed his brow, no one should be here, he double checked everyone's plans. 

He had casually asked everyone at different times, and maybe, kinda did a little stalking on some of his classmates social media. 

Which in hindsight, did sound pretty creepy, but hey! He needed this time to himself! 

He sunk down further into the couch, hoping to use his small size to his advantage and conceal himself from whoever was coming this way. 

But he could easily guess who it was from the irritated tone and sunny laughter. 

True enough, when they got closer he recognized the voices as Kirishima and Bakugou. 

He stayed still, staring at the tv screen hoping they would ignore him and pass him by. 

No such luck. 

"Oh, hey Mineta!", Kirishima greeted him amicably, setting himself in the arm of the couch. 

Mineta jumped a little and looked over at him. Kirishima was wearing loose pants, and a tight tank top, his hair pulled back. He was clearly about to go work out. 

Mineta suddenly felt self conscious about the soft jumper he was wearing, and the cookie crumbs that were probably smeared on his face. 

He sat up trying to subtly wipe the cookie crumbs from his face, "Hey Kirishima, I thought you were out with Kaminari, Mina, and Sero."

"Yeah, I was gonna go but", Kirishima stuck his thumb in Bakugous direction, "Bakugou didn't feel up to going with them."

Bakugou scoffed, and muttered something like 'you still could've gone shitty hair'

Kirishima only smiled at the blonde, and continued what he was saying, "So we're gonna go work in a little extra training", Mineta nodded, and Kirishima looked thoughtful for a moment. His eyes looking between Bakugou and Mineta. 

The redhead smiled again, "You wanna join us, Mineta?"

Before he could give Kirishima an answer, Mineta heard Bakugou snort. 

"I don't think the shitty grape has ever trained before in his life.", Bakugou snarked. 

Mineta felt his face heat up, suddenly aware of how out of shape his body was, at last compared to his classmates. 

Who are all practically mountains of muscles and strength. 

But, he did have one thing they didn't. 

"C'mon Bakugou don't be-"

"You're wrong."

They both looked at the smaller boy in surprise. Bakugou recovered quickly and grinned at Mineta. 

He couldn't help but think of it as feral. 

"Oh yeah? So you actually do something other than cry?"

Kirishima looked pained, like he wanted to stop Bakugou but something was stopping him. Mineta briefly wondered what it was. 

"Yes, I trained a lot before I got here.", Mineta spoke confidently. 

"Would you be willing to show us then?", Bakugou asked, still with that scary smile. 

Mineta nodded, he got up from the couch and stood in the larger empty space of the common room. He didn't need a whole lot of room for this. 

He got on his hands and knees, then pushed his body up so he was going a handstand, with his toes pointed directly at the ceiling. 

Then, he lowered his legs in a perfectly even split, mineta looked up at their faces, feeling a little smug at their shock. 

Mineta straightened his legs up then, he bent them until his feet were right in front of his face. 

He pushed himself up, turned around, and gave them a little bow. 

"Woah, Mineta! I didn't know you were that flexible, you would definitely give Sero a run for his money!", Kirishima praised. 

Mineta blushed, and rubbed the back of his neck. He was unused to praise and compliments. 

"Haha, I'm glad you think so!"

"How did you learn how to do that?"

Mineta looked at Bakugou, confused. 

"Huh?"

"You said you trained before coming here?"

Realization crossed Minetas face, and he opened his mouth in a silent 'oooh'

"I've been taking gymnastic lessons since I could walk, I've pretty much always been doing stuff like that", Mineta explained. 

It was one of the few things he could do without hindering a partner because of his size, and not be crushed by a bigger player in the case of other sports. 

Bakugou seemed to consider him for a moment, his expression softening. Or as much as a Bakugou expression could soften. 

Kirishima noticed to, but instead of it making him nervous like it did Mineta, a large grin crossed his face. 

Bakugou huffed, and turned his back, heading towards the door. Kirishima jumped to join him, that weirdly excited-happy expression still in place. 

The blonde glanced over his shoulder, "Are you coming or not?"

Mineta nodded, he doesn't think he could ever actually tell Bakugou of all people 'no'.

So he followed them, silently mourning his jumper, which would likely be burnt and or torn by the end of this. 

And still wondering what Bakugous expression from earlier meant, and why Kirishima was smiling like that. 

Oh well, all he needed to focus on right now was surviving their - probably very intense - training.