TsuNeta: Swimming

Tsuyu swam graceful laps around the pool, letting the cool water flow past her and her long hair fanning out on the water. 

She heard the door to her house open and small feet padding over to the pool. 

Swimming over to the edge, Tsuyu placed her hands on the edge and peered over at Mineta. 

Her hand flew to her mouth, just barely stifling her shirt of laughter. 

Minetas face was beet red with embarrassment as he stood there with arm floatys and a float around his waist. Overinflated and All Might themed. 

"I'm leaving now.", Mineta turned and started to waddle away. 

"No, no. I'm sorry, Mineta. C'mere. Ribbit.", Tsuyu waved him to come over to her. 

Mineta reluctantly came over to the edge of the pool. Still looking a bit pouty from Tsuyus laughter. 

"Okay, first we need to get rid of these. Ribbit", Tsuyu said, pulling Minutes floatys off and tossing them to the side. 

"Ah, but I don't know how to swim without those.", Despite his protesting Mineta let her do what she wanted. Hesitant as he was, Mineta trusted Tsuyu. 

"I know, ribbit. We're here to help you learn to do it without them."

Tsuyu wrapped her hand around Minetas wrist, pulling him gently into the pool. 

He clutched onto her forearms, wading into the pool. He shivered as the water touched his skin, it felt ice cold. 

They swam around the pool or in Minetas case mostly floating and being pulled around by Tsuyu. 

He got the hang of it pretty fast, Tsuyu noted. Mineta was a fast learner when he wanted to be. 

Tsuyu idled in the water, only her eyes poking above the water as she watched Mineta paddle around, a cutely determined expression on his face. 

He paddled over until he was in front of her, he stopped in front of Tsuyu with a triumphant expression. 

"I really think I'm getting the hang of this!", he sounded proud and slightly out of breath. 

Tsuyu smiled, and pulled Mineta closer to her until they were chest to chest. And Tsuyu bent her head down pressing a chaste kiss against Minetas lips. 

Mineta looked insanely happy for a moment, then a familiar grin stretched across his face. 

"Your boobs feel really nice in this swimsuit, Tsuyu."

She then promptly dunked him under the water.