BakuNeta: Massage

Bakugou groaned into the pillow he was holding in his arms as the light from the hallway hit his face. 

Mineta closed the door behind himself, cloaking the room in darkness once more. He pulled himself onto the bed, and stared at Bakugous form which was only illuminated by the dim moonlight filtering through the blinds. 

Mineta reached out, and placed his hand on Bakugous back. Running his hand up and down in a comforting motion, it felt like he was still warring his hero costume. 

"Hey baby..", Mineta gently whispered. 

Bakugou grunted, which was Bakugous way of telling him to continue. 

"How about you take off your clothes, I'll do the laundry later so you don't have to worry about it, and I'll give you a nice back rub.", Mineta offered, still gently stroking the blondes strong back. 

Bakugou nodded, sitting up he began pulling his clothes off in practiced, meticulous movements and tossing the articles into the dark corners if their bedroom. Now that his eyes have adjusted to the dark, Mineta noticed the dark bags under Bakugous eyes. He really needed to rest, maybe Mineta would call in sick for him while he's sleeping….

He watched Bakugou as he elegantly stretched across the bed, only wearing a pair of sweat pants he probably pulled from the ground while Mineta was thinking. 

Mineta straddled Bakugous hips, placing his hands against the blondes back. He rubbed gentle motions into the soft skin, feeling the tension melt from the strong muscles. 

He traced his fingers against the scars that littered Bakugous back, old ones and fresh ones. Despite also being a pro, Mineta didn't have many scars. So Bakugous always fascinated him, its like seeing a especially beautiful piece of art. 

And man was Bakugou beautiful. With looks like an angel, but he acted like a devil. 

Mineta still wonders sometimes how he managed to win him over. 

Mineta stroked his hands down, resting them on Bakugous upper arms. Mineta leant down, and pressed a gentle kiss against the blondes bare shoulder. 

"You work so hard, such a good hero protecting everyone….", Mineta murmured into Bakugous warm skin. 

Bakugou let out a pleased sigh, patting Minetas leg to get him off his back. 

Bakugou rolled over, and pulled his small boyfriend into his arms. Mineta wrapped his arms around Bakugou, inhaling the blondes burnt sugary scent. 

He pressed a kiss to Mineta forehead, pulling the smaller boy closer. A gentle affection that seemed so foreign on Bakugou, yet also fitting him perfectly. 

Mineta pressed his lips against Bakugous, feeling the others soft breath ghost across his lips. 

Bakugou pulled away, and tucked his face into Minetas hair. 

The combination of a dark room, Bakugous warmth, and his gentle rhythmic breathing lulled him into sleep. 

Maybe he'll call in later for Bakugou, for now though, his eyes felt too heavy to keep open.