KamiJirouNeta: Breakfast in bed

Mineta stood in the hall, holding a tray of food he had cooked. Next to him Kaminari was holding a pitcher of orange juice. 

"Ready, Kaminari?"

The blonde nodded, "Bro kiss?"

He crouched down next to the smaller boy and they exchanged a quick peck on the lips. 

Kaminari stood back up, his eyes sparkling from the affection. Mineta shook his head, smiling slightly at his goofy boyfriend. 

The blonde opened the door and entered with a spring in his step, "Kyouka, we brought you breakfast~!"

Before Mineta could scold him about being too loud, because she might still be asleep. The lump of blankets on the bed shifted. 

Jirous head popped out of the cocoon she wrapped herself in, her hair sticking up at different angles. 

Mineta saw the bandages on her body, it wasn't a lot. Just some training with Bakugou in that got to intense. But she was still put on bedrest for a couple days, just in case. 

She sat up and blinked at the blearily, rubbing away the dried drool on her chin. 

Mineta smiled at her, his body felt like it was buzzing just from being in her presence. Jirou looks so cute when she first wakes up. 

"What do you guys want?", Jirou asked, her voice still heavy from sleep. 

Kaminari sat the glass and pitcher on Jirous nightstand, and sat on the bed next to her, "We brought you breakfast, babe!"

Jirou looked at the tray of food Mineta was holding, a blush dusting over her cheeks. 

"You didn't have to…", Jirou mumbled. 

Mineta sat the tray on her lap — with a little help from Kaminari —, and hopped up onto the bed with them, "But we wanted to."

He placed his hand on hers, and pressed a kiss to her cheek. 

She blushed harder and looked away, even after dating for months she's still flustered by the slightest displays of affection. 

Not that he and Kaminari were much better. 

Speaking of the blonde. 

Kaminari butted in, pouting slightly, "Lemme get in on all this loving!", he whined, and pressed a soft kiss to Jirous cheek as well. 

Her face was beet red by now. 

Mineta laughed, pinching her burning cheek. Embarrassed, she waved his hand away and quickly shoved a forkful of omelette into her mouth to ignore both of her boyfriends giggles. 

They were huge goofballs, and maybe they embarrassed her sometimes. 

A smile crossed her face as she watched Kaminari and Mineta poke fun at each other. 

But they're her huge, embarrassing goofballs.