AoyNeta: Makeover

Mineta sat on his knees in front of Aoyama while the other boy did his makeup. 

He really isn't sure exactly how he ended up in the blondes bright room — seriously, did he douse his room in glitter or something? — it was all kind of a blur. 

One minute he was standing in a store, one that he's seen Mina frequent, checking out the lipsticks. He figured he'd start there first, they looked like the paints and markers that littered his room. So it wouldn't be that different, right? 

He was wrong, there were so many different brands. And even though he recognized all the colors, he wasn't sure what would look good on him. 

He's never really put that much thought into his appearance before. 

He was curious, and he always catches himself staring when the girls wear bright makeup. It's always so pretty. 

And he kinda wanted to be a part of that. 

Then he saw Aoyama come out from behind a clothing rack, and before he could run away, Aoyama noticed him. 

He greeted Mineta, noticing that the smaller boy was looking at the lipsticks. 

His eyes brightened — even more — and he asked Mineta if he needed help picking some makeup out. 

Mineta nodded, face red, not really trusting himself to speak at the moment. 

Aoyama gave him an encouraging smile, and started exposing about the different brands and what would go together. 

Mineta continued to nod along, his brain automatically filing away color combinations and shades as Aoyama explained them. 

By the end of it, Mineta had an armload of different products. Eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, etc. 

After paying for his items — he silently apologised to his Mom about the price — Aoyama insisted he come to his room to try out all the stuff. 

He's still a little nervous, he's been picking at the same thread on his pants for the last few minutes. 

Aoyama pulled away, announcing he was done. Mineta sighed in in relief. 

A mirror was placed in his hands, and he looked at Aoyamas handy work. 

He looked…cute.

The lipstick made his lips shine, showing off the fullness. And the eye makeup made his eyes very doe like. 

Aoyama really was a miracle worker. 

He smiled at the blonde, "Thanks for this Aoyama."

The blonde gave him a smile if his own, one that looked far more genuine than his usual one. 

He lent over and planted a chaste kiss on Minetas cheek. 

Chuckling softly at the smaller boys flustered sputtering. 

"You're welcome, mon petit raisin."