d e u x

Samaria
📍Queens

Cash Shit by Megan Thee Stallion filled the air as we cut through the club trying to make our way through the sweaty bodies and drunk individuals who obviously were already having a good ass time. I danced to myself the liquor I had consumed before now flowing through my body making me jive even harder to the song. We had probably arrived maybe ten minutes ago and by the time we got to the front door we already knew half of Brooklyn found they way in here.

A few faces from the neighborhood stood out, not really too familiar with them I smiled slightly waving towards a few when Makai pulled my hand leading me towards the group of men in the back corner. There I seen him again. He stood laughing in some little girl who I'm assuming was some shawty he probably was entertaining ear. The boys began dapping up each other and some of the other guys I remember from being out the night of my altercation. I knew I needed another shot if I had to be around nothing but dudes all night.

"Sup Ri." Leek yelled reaching over to pull me into a side hug. I could tell he was already lit off the fact he was slightly leaning on me during the hug and the redness in his eyes. "Pour a drink, get lit." he chuckled handing over the bottle of dusse. Makai indulged not even giving it two seconds before I shook my head in refusal. I knew whenever I was off the brown I could never contain the feistiness that settled inside me. Not to mention the extreme sense of horniness that followed. I made too many dumb decisions off the brown. That would be saved for a more controlled environment. I decided on the patron that sat on the corner, when I couldn't help but feel a set of eyes on my body. I knew it was him. He probably just noticed we arrived.

Throwing my jacket back up my shoulder I slightly bended over a little more giving him more access to my extreme cleavage that showed from the bikini top I had decided to wear. Finishing pouring my cup, I stood straight up us finally locking eyes. Pulling the cup to my lips I smirked a bit before taking a sip. Damn he looked good enough to eat. I place my attention back on the others still feeling his eyes darting on the side of my face. I got his attention, and I liked it.

"Aye Shootah." Leek called out signaling him over with a nod. He pushed his way past the girl who was now frustrated with the fact he basically curved her and made his way towards the three of us. Bitch you got one job, do not eye rape this man in his face. This boy is right here. Omg he look even better up close. I shook the thoughts outta my head before him
and Kai got acquainted. "What up man." he yelled out through the music. I turned my focus back onto my cup the liquid slightly burning my throat. I needed to distract myself for a bit. "I'm heading to the bathroom, I'll be back K." I shouted patting his back making my way towards the woman's restroom
sign.

A few girls stood around talking, a few washing their hands while others waited for the next stall. I made my way towards the empty sink, splashing a bit of water on my cheeks to cool myself a bit from the alcohol in my system. "You look so cute." a voice rang out from beside me and I turned to be greeted by a little brown skin girl with blonde hair. "Thank you! You too!" I told her honestly. Shawty was bad, couldn't even hate on her. I ain't even know if she slid that way but if she did I was definitely up to the idea. "Thank you baby. Find me behind the bar later, free drink on me." She smiled drying her hands off with the paper towel before tossing it heading back out the bathroom. "I gotchu." I responded now turning back in the mirror checking myself out.

Bitch you look good. I decided to snap a few pictures of my outfit to post on the gram, before making my way back towards the group again. Makai, Shootah and the rest of the guys were now laughing and talking up a storm probably forgetting all about me. When I finally made my way back towards them, K decided to speak up. "Ayo you straight? You took a minute?" he asked eyes now low as hell. I laughed shaking my head before I noticed someone else was looking to catch my attention. "Nice bumping into you mama" he smirked licking his lips in my direction. I know he lying. Damn you! "Yeah, didn't expect to see you." I lied like freaking Maleek didn't let me know his ass was gonna be in here. "I never caught ya name?" he said now talking into my ear. His hand placed on my lower back as the smell of his cologne filled my lungs. And of course he had to smell good too! "That's because I never gave it." I turned sassing a bit. He chuckled, guiding me closer to his body both our chest touching one another. "Well now I'm asking." his voice melting in my ear as I found myself trying not to groan from the feeling of the liquor and his cologne hitting me. "Samaria." He nodded in satisfaction before he pulled out his phone from his pocket checking the time. "You know who I am?" he asked now returning back his attention towards me. I nodded a bit before responding. "Shootah." He shook his head a bit before he spoke again. "My boys call me that. you can call me Nasir."