t r o i s

Samaria
📍Brooklyn

"You mean to tell me that motherfucker hasn't called you since?" Dream yelled out. Earning a few glances from the others inside the store, I hushed her pulling her towards another less crowded section. "Damn bitch, but yes." I confessed now taking interest in the dress in front of me. Ever since that night in the club me and Dream got a lot closer. I dm'd her the next morning sharing contact info before I earned a earful of ooou's and aww's about Nasir and I's face time "date" as she likes to call it. But that was a week ago. Still no word from him, even after he claimed he wanted to swing by and spend time with me. Dude real life ghosted me. Not even a single text like "My bad, i'm busy." I even asked Makai if he heard but he barely responded either, not mention show up to work for real. "Well don't feel too bad, Makai was the same way. Your friend gonna get beat up he keep playing with me." she half joked swinging her now dark hair behind her shoulder. We continued shopping around grabbing a few things before we headed out for the day.

Walking towards Dream's pink jeep, we through our shit in the back seat before we both hopped in heading off. I plugged my phone in, switching to something that both fit our exact mood at the moment. Act Up blasted through the speakers causing us both to bust out laughing before shouting out the lyrics. "REAL ASS BITCH A FUCK A BOUT A NIGGA" Dream started, me coming in after. "BIG BIRKIN BAG HOE FIVE SIX FIGURES." "STRIPES ON MY ASS SO HE CALLED THIS PUSSY TIGGER, FUCKING ON SCAMMING ASS RICH ASS NIGGA." we both shouted earning glances from others in traffic. We pulled up outside my complex now, her parking on the street before we headed up to my apartment. Zeus greeted us both again, getting a squeal outta Dream before she scooped him up in awe. "Omg he's so cute. I want one." she cooed Zeus now licking all over her cheeks. "Take him." I laughed now directing her towards my bedroom. Throwing my stuff on top of the bed.

"This is so cute! I'm feeling the whole earthy feeling." she laughed messing the few potted plants I had set up around my bedroom. "Thanks. Blame my mother for the green thumb." I laughed playing with throw on my bed. We chilled for bit, her going through my closet, and slight makeup collection before she decided to paint her toes at the foot of my bed. "I'm excited you invited me to your family's block party tonight." She smiled out turning her attention to me for a second before going back to what she was doing. "Yeah, well i'm just excited to have a girlfriend to go with year instead of Makai's ass." I huffed out. It was true, growing up girls seemed to always had an issue with my attitude or were just trying to get close to me because of Makai. I just found comfort in not even trying to put myself out there. So when I found Dream it just seemed more refreshing. I seen a girl who was about her bag and wasn't trying to make everything a competition between us. She was just genuinely nice and hilarious. "Well just know I'm ready to meet my Dominican daddy out there." laughing shutting back the polish before taking a seat in front of my mini fan she set up on the floor. "Don't worry, all my cousins are gonna be pining over you. And trust me my aunt Cynthia is definitely always ready to play matchmaker." I confessed pulling out my outfit for the night.

I headed out going towards the shower when I heard Dream now on the phone. I listened a bit, making out a bit of her conversation before she called out to me from by the sink. "Someone would like to speak to you." she rolled her eyes sticking her arm with my phone inside the shower with me. Looking at the contact name, I rolled my eyes taking my phone placing the phone towards my wet ear. "What can I do for you?" the attitude in my voice very clearly being made.

 "What can I do for you?" the attitude in my voice very clearly being made