s i x

NASIR

SAME DAY

SAME DAY

"So you mean to tell me, that nigga look better than me?" Makai ass shouted from the back seat earning a laugh out of me.

We had all left the mall headed back towards Samaria's house as the two of them argued about what went down back at the food court between Dream and ole dude.

"I'm not saying it's true but hey obviously he got potential." she laughed back which only got him more tight.

"Fuck all that. If she fuck with that clown, she a dub." Makai said now sitting back in the seat pulling his phone out calling who I assume was Dream who been ignoring his calls since we got in the car.

"She's a dub because you thought you was that man huh?" Samaria asked turning in her seat to face him. "Stop treating her like some groupie when you actually wanna fuck with her dummy."

"Broo don't nobody want that girl. I got her number for business. That's Yasmin homegirl, we all cool. Shootah tell her." Makai yelled out causing me to really pay attention back towards they little argument. As soon as I was ready to speak up, Samaria gave me the meanest glare.

"Aye you on your own with this one." I chuckled grabbing up on Samaria thigh calming her down a bit

"Ugh here you go being pussy whipped again. Look I'm not gonna keep arguing about it. It ain't that deep. Shit I might as well fuck with shorty if it's gonna be all this." Makai huffed out. "And you suppose to have my back by the way, we were friends first."

"Aye chill on me." I shouted throwing up a finger at him

"I'm not on anybody's side, I just think you were being dumb. And you can't have an attitude when she does the same shit you do." Samaria told him

"Whatever. Aye drop me off by my peoples crib. Right up on this corner." Makai told me. I drive up pulling to the side of traffic before he hopped out.

"Don't be mad. I'm just tryna help you." Samaria yelled as he walked away

"Yeah Ite." He told her heading up towards a brick house

"Tell your mom I said hi." She yelled from the window earning a finger from him as he walked inside

"Rude." she muttered getting a laugh from me.

"He'll calm down. Give him some time." I told her as we pulled off.

"I'm just trying to help. He need to stop being so hard headed." She said pouting a bit