October 15, 2015 *Later*

“How long are you guys in town for?” I pester. They must have been getting annoyed of my constant asking, we had only been together about two hours now. This was the first two hours we had spent together in over three years though.

“A few weeks I think,” Callie looks to Emma.

“Yea, we are playing three or four shows over the next few days and then, we wanted to take a break. We wanted to get together with our old writer, see if she wanted to help us write for our new album.” She smiles, trying to to be too blunt.

“You’re serious?” I nearly choke on the food I had been scarfing down. “You want me to help you write an album?”

“You did before,” Emma shrugs.

Sophia uses her spoon to point at me. “Those were some of their best albums.”

“Mmmhmm,” Ashton hums along through the forkful of pasta he was shoving in his mouth.

“Alright, alright,” I throw my hands up. “The majority rule beats me.” There was a round of cheers. “I guess it is part of my job description now anyway.” I couldn’t keep the grin off of my face.

They didn’t make me pay for dinner. I don’t know exactly which one of them- as they all had been arguing over it- paid the bill in full. As I was told, all three of them were ‘drowning in money’, so paying for dinner was nothing.

They had actually all been trying to begin a charity to donate most of their money to. It was only collecting dust in bank accounts. They hadn’t decided on what categories they wanted this charity to serve, so it hadn’t been put into motion yet.

“Maybe we could get that set-up before you go back on tour,” I encourage.

“Maybe,” They grin at each other, completely confusing me.

***

It was Ashton’s turn to be completely surprised. As we pulled around to the back of the Staples Center, Ashton got out, staring straight up at the magnitude of the building.

“I never thought I would ever see this place,” He murmurs to himself.

“Would you like to go inside?” Sophia stands at his side.

His head nods furiously. We all file in behind Sophia and Ash.

We were so early to the event that no one had begun to line up outside yet. It was only about two, the concert wasn’t going to begin until seven. The memories of entering each arena began to flood back. My absolute favorite thing of coming to each new place was being able to stand on the stage, looking out into the empty seats.