Chapter Two

"Ah, that hurt." He sat up as he held his heart, pretending to be deeply hurt by your words. "How can you not remember my name after you screamed it so loud as I pounded into you last night?"

Your blood ran cold hearing his words. There is no way you slept with him. No! How?! This is bad. You were saving yourself for your boyfriend. Things were going great between the two of you and you were planning on taking things to the next level.

You could only hope that the two of you were at least safe last night and that he wore a condom. It was already bad that you'd have to tell your boyfriend about sleeping with a stranger, there was no way you were telling him, "Oh and also we didn't use a condom either."

Suddenly a knock coming from the door caused you to calm your thoughts. "Jungkook? Wake the fuck up, we've got things to do buddy!"

Jungkook?

It can't be. The only Jungkook you know is the famous billionaire who is known for his multiple owned businesses around the entire South Korea, although he keeps his face well hidden, his name rings a bell everywhere.

"A-Are you that Jungkook?" You look towards the stranger only to see a smirk on his face, telling you everything that you needed to know.

"Bingo! Baby," He looked at you with a wicked grin on his face, "And you..." His hands made their way to your hair as he grabbed a rogue strand of hair, curling it around his fingers, "are awesome in bed."

With that final word he got up and headed out of the bedroom, leaving you dumbfounded. What the hell happened last night that could have possibly lead you to this?

You got out the bed searching the room frantically, trying to find your phone. You needed to talk to someone and you knew just the person.

Once you found it, you went into your contacts searching for the name of your best friend, Hyejin, you immediately clicked on her contact, ringing her.

It took her all of two rings before she'd answered and was yelling into your ear, "Kim Y/N! What the hell happened to you girl!? I called your phone at least fifteen times last night?! I thought you'd gotten kidnapped or something?"

"I'm not sure what happened. I was actually calling to get answers from you! I woke up in a strangers bed, with no recollection of last night."

Your best friend sighed on the other end of the phone. "After the amount of liquor you had last night, I'm not surprised! You spent most of your time at the bar ordering drinks. Even I was shocked!"

What? You had liquor? You rarely drink so this is surprising to hear.

"I don't drink! Are you sure I was?—Whatever, I have to go. I'll call once I'm home, I need to call Hoseok."

Just as you were ready to hang the phone up, Hyejin yelled into the speaker causing you to place the phone back on to your ear. "Wait! Y/N..."

"What is it? I need to find my way out of this strangers home so make it quick..."

Honestly, you were annoyed. You were almost sure that Hoseok would be upset with you because you hadn't came home last night so you needed to hurry and explain things to him.

"Y-You really don't remember anything? Like the reason why we went out in the first place?"

"No, was there a reason?" Hearing her shaky breaths on the phone caused you to panic. Now that she's said it, you became worried because what was the reason? You never hang out or party so what caused this?

"Y/N, the reason we went out was because you and Hoseok broke up last night, remember? You'd swore that things were over between the two of you so you wanted to get out and mingle and have a good time."

That was all it took for every memory of last night to come rushing back to you, causing your head to spin and before you knew it you had passed out once again on the soft, comfy mattress.

A/N:
Rewriting this book fun af, why y'all ain't tell me? 😂