Chapter Four

You woke up again in the same room as before but this time you were wearing clothes. Quickly sitting up, you were about to bolt from the bed until the door opened revealing Jungkook.

"Woah, woah, you should relax. You aren't feeling to well..."

You ignored him and continued climbing out of the bed, you had no time for this. Hoseok was the only person on your mind right now, because just who was that girl that he was willing to ruin your relationship for?

"Look, I know you and I slept together last night, but I have to go. This was all a mistake, I have a boyfriend—well I had a boyfriend but still...I've gotta go. You can't hold me here forever."

As you made it to the door he spoke up, "Do you think we can maybe, you know, do this again? It was amazing for me so I'm sure you enjoyed it too." He winked.

The face of disgust you threw his way should have gave him the answer he needed but you were sure it didn't. "I uh, wouldn't bet on it."

__________

As you reached your apartment, you walked inside to see Hoseok slouched on the couch, looking at nothing in particular. The bags under his eyes being very visible, as if he hadn't slept at all. "Baby where were you? C-Can we talk?" He stood up, quickly making his way towards you.

You ignored him and walked into you shared bedroom, quickly taking your suitcase out of the closet and begin throwing any piece of clothing that belonged to you inside. Of course you made sure to leave the things that he'd bought for you, as you didn't want anything else to do with him—nothing.. All you wanted right now was to leave and be as far from him as possible.

Your plans of talking things over with him had gone the second you'd walked inside this apartment and very vividly remembered the scenes of him and his lover.

"What are you doing?! W-Why are you packing?" He walked over and begin throwing your clothes back out of the suitcase and tossing them back into the closet.

"What do you mean, what am I doing Hoseok? I'm leaving! You cheated on me, there's nothing left for us. I don't want you anymore."

He sat on the bed and put his face in his hands. Why was he acting as if he is the one who should be hurt? I'm the one who is hurt, I got cheated on! Not him.

"Who was she Hoseok?" You paused and stared at him, waiting for him to answer your question.

"W-What? Who was she?" He looked up at you again, his face showing signs of confusion making you want to just scream out in frustration.

"Please don't act stupid. You know who I'm talking about. The girl who you were in the bed with last night? Who was she?"

You zipped your suitcase close, allowing you to focus directly on him. You wanted to see the expression on his face when he said the name of the person he cheated on you with.

"U-Um it actually wasn't a girl..." He looked everywhere else except directly at you.

You froze. There were so many questions running through you mind and you weren't sure if you even wanted them answered.

"S-So you're gay, Bi—what?" You scoffed as you flopped down onto the bed, unable to stand any longer. "Why did you keep something like that from me?"

You had no problem with him being gay but it was the fact that he'd promised you a family, not just once, but multiple times. Did he ever truly mean any of it? Was any part of your relationship real?

"I wanted to tell you but I love you too much to see you hurt, I thought I could keep the two of you from ever finding out about each other... I-I'm sorry jagi..."

Unable to hear anymore of the bullshit he was saying, you grabbed your luggage and left, heading over to Hyejins place.

A/N:
Okay cause Hoseok was really a joke in the beginning 🥱