Chapter Three

Flashback - Before you went to the club

You had just gotten off work and was excited because your boss had let you off early, which means you had more than enough time to make dinner for Hoseok. It had been so long since you were able to sit at home and eat a home cooked meal with him, as both of your schedules kept you busy.

After stopping at the grocery store and grabbing the necessary items for the dish you were making tonight, you'd finally made it to your shared apartment.

You had noticed that there were unfamiliar shoes by the door but you brushed it off thinking maybe he'd just purchased a new pair.

You didn't think about it too much. Your mind was solely focused on making the dinner for Hoseok, he loved your homecooked dishes and you loved seeing him satisfied.

As you were grating the cheese for the lasagna, you heard noises coming from somewhere in your apartment, sounding like moans. Okay maybe your mind is playing tricks on you, so you brushed it off. But the noises started again.

Could it be an intruder? No, what intruder makes moaning noises? Some horny intruder.

You grabbed a knife as a weapon and walked towards the direction of the noise, as you got closer you realized that it was coming from you room, your bedroom.

Shaking, unsteady hands turned the door knob. You were more than afraid as you knew that Hoseok wouldn't be home for another half hour so you were completely alone with an intruder, great.

As you turned the door knob the noises stopped, earning a dead silence in response. Opening the door your hands instantly reached for the light switch, giving you a better view of what exactly was happening in front of you. And boy did you wish you hadn't.

Hoseok was in your shared bed with someone else.

Unable to look at your boyfriend and his secret lover any longer, you turned on your heels and grabbed your purse before leaving the apartment. You couldn't even get a look at the face of the person in the bed because you didn't stick around long enough to do so.

As you were on the elevator to get to the main floor of the apartment, you called Hyejin.

"I fucking hate him Hyejin! I hate him. I've done everything right. So why? Why me?"

Hearing you curse, your best friend automatically knew something was up, it was rare for you to swear or to say anything vulgar.

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?!"

"No! Nothing is okay! I just walked in on Hoseok and some slut in our bed together! I hate him!" You yelled into the phone as the tears fell from your eyes. You were hurt and upset and needed to get as far away from him as you could.

This didn't come as a surprise to your best friend, because she had always suspected Hoseok to be a cheater but still you decided to be with him.

"Let's go out tonight, forget him Y/N! You're young and beautiful. There's so many better options out there for you, he didn't deserve you anyway!"

And that was how you ended up in a club, drunk and dancing sexily with any guy who approached you.

A/N:
💀 I been having bad ass writers block for all of my other ongoing stories so I'll make it up with this.