Epilogue

The sound of little feet running through your hallway and into your room woke you up from your peaceful slumber. A small figure jumped into your bed causing you to sit up instantly as you'd already knew just who it was.

"Be careful Junghyun! You'll hurt mommy..." Jungkook said as he walked in shortly after your son, carrying a tray of breakfast.

"Mommy! Mommy! I made you bweakfast! Allll by myself!" Junghyun cheekily smiled at his father, knowing that he'd definitely had help.

You gently reached for your son, pecking him on his cheeks repeatedly, "Wah! All by yourself? You're such a big boy! Do I see a chef in the future?" You joked.

Junghyun laughed as you left kisses all over his little cheeks, savoring the affection from his mother. He was such a silly and amazing kid. He was now six years old. The day you'd given birth to him was one of the best days of you life.

Jungkook probably did more crying than you that day and he wasn't the one pushing out a ten pound chunky baby.

"I wish mommy, Uncle Jin says he's the only bestest chef in the world. I can't be a chef if Uncle Jin is a chef." He pouted.

You laughed at your son, fluffing his hair as your husband climbed into the bed, leaving a kiss on your lips. "Good morning baby," he then moved his lips down to your full round belly, "good morning to you babies too."

Five months pregnant with twins was no joke. Scared couldn't even describe the feeling you'd felt when you found out that you'd have to push out two at a time.

"Mommy, when will those babies come out of there?" He placed his small palm on your belly, rubbing it in circles. "How did they get inside anyway? Did you eat them?"

You looked to your husband, trying to contain your laughter that wanted to break free. Junghyun was a sweet boy but sometimes the things that he said made you wonder.

Jungkook then picked him up and sat his directly between the two of you, "Just know that it wasn't easy getting those babies inside. Daddy had to work really really hard to make that happen."

"Jungkook!" You slapped his bare chest earning a playful wink from him in response.

The three of you then enjoyed the meal together while laughing at the silly faces Junghyun made whenever he took a bite of his food.

__________

"Uncle Joonie!" Junghyun ran and jumped into Namjoons arms the second that he'd walked inside. It was clear who he favored.

You were in the middle of having a small baby shower with your close friends and family at home.

"Hey buddy! What's up?" The two high-fived each other. They'd grown a pretty tight bond ever since Namjoon was released from prison.

"Wah Junghyun, is this how you treat your favorite Uncle Jin?" Jin pretended to be hurt at the fact that Junghyun had completely ignored his presence in the room and instead went over to Namjoon.

Your son climbed down from Joons arms and went to do his secret handshake with Jin. "Uncle Jin, my mommy said I can also be a chef. Not just you!" He stuck out his tongue.

Finally, your brother arrived, him and Jimin both coming in while carrying a arms full of bags. "Yah! The two of you could've helped us carry something!"

Jungkook walked over, relieving them of some of the bags, "It's fine hyung. Hand them to me—the heavier ones. We all know how weak you are..." He laughed.

Taehyung let out a breath of relief as he handed all the bags to Jungkook, "Yeah, we can't all be muscle men like you."

"Hey Chim!" You greeted Jimin as he walked into the kitchen where you were and sat the bags onto the counter.

"Hey. How are the babies doing?" Out of all the guys, Jimin was definitely the most excited to hear that there'll be more babies being born. Your father was too but he'd been out of the country taking care of foreign patients.

"They're doing fine, actually. Doctors says they're healthy so that's always good to hear."

Jimin stayed in the kitchen, chatting with you about random things as he helped you prepare the snacks. He was always so sweet and kind. The rest of the boys sat in the living room watching football, Junghyun included.

A little while later, there was a bunch of excitement coming from the main room, causing you and Jimin to stop what you were doing and peek an eye in to see what was all the commotion.

"Ah, if it isn't the famous couple!" Taehyung called out as Hoseok and Yoongi walked through the door, hand in hand.

"Hobi! You came..." You ran over and pulled him into a hug, which he surprisingly reciprocated.

Hoseok had gotten out of prison after serving six years of his sentence due to good behavior. He'd first was afraid to approach you but he decided to get over it and come to you and apologize for everything. You explained how you had already forgiven him and was just waiting for him to be ready.

He moved away for a few months to go find Yoongi, who'd suddenly left the country after Hoseoks arrest. So you we're pretty excited to see that they both were back and had even shown up to the event.

"Hey bitches! I hope you all didn't forget about me!" Your best friend, Hyejin, popped her head through the door with a huge smile on her face that eventually fell as she realized that she'd cursed in front of your son. It was a bit no-no and you often made sure to remind them.

"Hyejin!" You scolded, as she put her hands in the air surrendering.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry!"

__________

Everyone had gathered in the living room, as you all laughed and joked while opening up the gifts everyone had gotten you.

You nearly choked as you opened one gift in particular, "I'm sure we all know who this one belongs to." You held up the onesie that had the words, 'Jin=Best Uncle!' in big bold letters.

Seokjin whistled while rubbing his neck, pretending that he had no clue what you were talking about. "Whaaaat?" He laughed, "H-How'd that get there?—I-It looks nice though..."

You shook your head at his antics before continuing to open the gifts. Your friends had gotten you everything on your registry, leaving you with not much else to buy for the babies arrival. You were very appreciative of the small group of friends you'd came to have.

It was now time to announce the gender of the twins. You and Jungkook had decided to keep it a secret and just announce it the day of your shower.

"The Jeon family would like to announce that we are having... drum roll please!"

Taehyung and Junghyun both tapped on the table, creating the sound of beating drums.

"Ah, hurry up. We've all waited long enough!" Min Yoongi yelled out, no longer having the patience to wait.

"Okay, okay, fine. We're having two little girls!" The room erupted in applaud and cheers as your friends excitedly jumped around, #TeamBoy wasn't so happy as you'd heard a few playful groans.

"Oh fuck!" Junghyun suddenly spoke, creating a hush over the room as everyone looked down at the six year old, before breaking out into fits of laughter.

"Hey, where'd you hear that word buddy? It's not a nice word." Jungkook asked, trying to sound as serious as possible but was miserably failing.

Junghyun then pointed over to his uncle Tae whom was currently stuffing his mouth with chips and salsa. "Huh? Junghyun! It was supposed to be a secret from mommy!"

A/N:
The end. Special chapter update in the morning.

Goodnight loves ❤️

Wow as I edited this I realize how rush this really was lmao, sorry