Chapter Twenty Two

I stared at him, blinking away the tears in my eyes so that he would sense my fear, "No. I'm not lost, e-excuse me..." I walked around his frame, trying to look as confident as I can so that I can get the hell away from him.

He suddenly reached out, wrapping his huge hand around your arm bringing me to a complete stop. My bottom lip trembled in fear as I stood frozen, watching as he bent down to retrieve something at my feet. "I believe you dropped this... Kim Y/N."

Before you could say anything, the sound of someone screaming your name in the distance could be heard.

"Y/N! Y/N! Where the hell are you?"

A sense of relief ran through your body as you quickly replied, yelling out as loud as you could, "I'm over here..." You stuttered over your words as you watched the stranger in front of you keep his eyes on you the entire time.

"God, you can't just run away like that! What if something bad would've happened to you?—Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung looked to the stranger in front of you.

The guy called Namjoon smiled to your brother, putting on an act as he spoke, "Taehyung. You two know each other?"

Taehyung placed his arm around you, before smiling ear to ear, "Yeah, this is my little sister. She's been away for a while but she's back. I'll have to invite you out with us sometime so that you two can properly meet."

You couldn't speak at all, it was as if you entire being was frozen. Seeing the face of the owner of the rose tattoo had caused you to remember a few more of the scenes from your recent nightmares.

You laid helpless on the bed, watching as he came back into the room, this time he wasn't alone, he was with an older male. You'd seen him a few times before but not a lot. It seemed as if he was the one calling the shots. The two males walked over to the desktop on the corner of the room and begin typing on the keyboard.

"Joonie boy, have you come up with a solution to our little problem over there? I've already told you—I no longer need her anymore. I only wanted her her father to feel the same pain I felt as I lost my wife, and now his wife has fallen ill with not much time left—there's no reason for me to keep her here."

The elder man looked over at you with a sinister smile before walking over and rubbing his filthy hands down your arms. "My initial plan was to just kill you and wash my hands with it, but, luckily for you, my dear daughter thought that we can just find a way to erase your memories and send you off with Hoseok."

Namjoon walked over to the white storage cabinet in the room and grabbed a small dial, "This is what I've made so far. I haven't had the time to test it yet so I'm not sure what the outcome would be, or even any of the side effects. Personally I don't think it's safe to give to her before I've—"

The elder turned to Namjoon, glaring at him before marching over, "Namjoon, let's not forget about your mother. I'm sure you don't want me to stop paying her hospital bills, correct?"

Namjoon quickly nodded his head, backing away in fear.

"Then I suggest you give her the damn serum. I don't care what it does to her as long as she fucking forgets what's happened to her here! You're a smart boy, I'm sure this'll all work out just fine."

With his final words the elder left the room, making sure to slam the steel door behind him, leaving you alone once again with Namjoon.

Namjoon walked towards your bed, kneeling next to you before releasing a deep sigh. He reached out his hand, grasping yours in his own. "I'm sorry you had to go through this. Please understand that my mother is all I have left in this world—and I-I can't afford her medical bills without his help. If I—" He stopped speaking to control his sobbing a bit, "If I disobey him, he would leave my mother to die. I hope one day you'll forgive me for this."

He then stood up and made his way over to the small wardrobe provided for you and grabbing a clean change of clothes before making his way back to your side. He carefully sat your body up, as you were far too sore to move on your own.

You were broken, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Night after night, the old man allowed random men to come play with you. Some would sleep with you, others would abuse you, there were very few who would actually cause you injuries but still it was uncomfortable.

The only thing that kept you going was the thought of seeing your friends and family again once you were freed, if you ever were freed. Your mother, your father, your brother, and your husband, Jeon Jungkook.

"This is the last night that you'll have to go through this. Tonight you'll take the serum and when you awake tomorrow morning, you shouldn't have any recollection of this—of any of this. I haven't been able to test just how long this serum would work, but please, don't remember any of this."

"Y/N! Snap out of it!" Hyejin yelled as she clapped her hands in your face multiple times, causing you to snap back into reality.

You came back to your senses, staring at the three of them in front of you, "I-I'm sorry... I was um, thinking about something..."

Looking at Taehyung, you asked him, "Tae, could you please take me back home now? I'm not feeling well."

He placed his hand on your forehead, "You are looking a bit pale. I'm sorry Namjoon hyung, we're gonna have to go."

He nodded his head in understanding. Y/N, I told you not to remember anything. Just make sure they don't find out, because then it'll be over for you.

__________

You arrived back to Jungkook home, eager to get inside where you felt safe, with your husband, Jungkook. On the way here, Taehyung dropped Hyejin off at her place.

"Call me before you sleep and let me know you're okay? I love you little sis—"

You quickly pecked Taehyungs cheek, hurrying out of the car and running inside. "Jungkook! Jungkook!" You called out his name.

He rushed out of his bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping from his hair. You smiled at the sight before running into his arms, him automatically reaching out to catch you.

Wasting no time, you connected your lips with his in a passionate kiss, "Until death do us part, huh?"

His eyes widened at your words, "Y-You remembered?"

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm so sorry!" You cried, as you apologized to your husband. You imagined how hard it must've been for him having you here with his but not actually here with him.

"No. No. Don't be sorry baby, you couldn't help it. I'm not mad at you."

Shaking you head, you placed your face in the crook of his neck, "No, not just about that. I-I was forced to do things—I slept with other people. I hated it—I hated what they did to me."

"It's not your fault! Don't cry—please! I'm just happy that your memories are coming back to you."

As you cried in his arms, he thought about he he was going to explain to you that he'd also slept with someone else, but unlike you, it wasn't against his will.

A/N:
I'm watching married at first sight on Netflix and I just wanna say that I'd definitely do something like that