Chapter Two.

The next day Fazer wakes up to his phone ringing. He reaches over onto the bedside cabinet and picks the phone up. He looks and sees Dappy flash across the screen.

Fazer : Hello...

Dappy : Hey Faze. Where are you?

Fazer : In bed why?

Dappy : Cause your supposed to be in school. It's 1pm.

Fazer : Oh well I've just woke up and T's still asleep so we'll just skip today...

Dappy : Did T stay over at yours last night?

Fazer : Yeah we fell asleep then my mum phoned Anne to make sure it was alright.

Dappy : Right well I need to stay in today so can we meet after school. You, me and T?

Fazer : Course. How about we come get you when school's finished outside the gates?

Dappy : Sounds good. See you at half 3 then.

Fazer : Sure. Bye.

Dappy : Bye.

Fazer hangs up and places his phone back on the bedside cabinet. He looks down at Tulisa who is still fast asleep and gently moves her off his chest. He walks into the kitchen and gets a glass of water. He walks back into the bedroom and sees Tulisa's eyes flicker open. "Morning babe." He whispers sitting down on the bed beside Tulisa. "Morning." She replys looking up at him. "We ain't going to school today." He says. "Why?" She asks sitting up. "I don't know we've just woke up and its like 1pm. So we've to go there for half 3 and meet Daps." He replys hugging her. "Oh alright. Do I still have clothes over here?" She asks. Fazer nods his head and Tulisa smiles. "Your mums amazing for letting me stay here last night." She says. "So is your mum for agreeing to it." Fazer replys. "Well she trusts you and she knows how happy I am when I'm with you so..." Tulisa begins to say before Fazer presses his lips against hers. After a few minutes he pulls away. "Woah was not expecting that." Tulisa says and smiles. "That was the point." Fazer replys and places his hand on her waist. She wraps her arms around his neck and smiles. "Richard Rawson I bloody love you." She says. "I love you too T." He whispers hugging her tightly. "Babe. Do you think we have a future together?" Tulisa asks keeping her arms wrapped firmly around Fazer's neck. "Of course I do. I promise that one day I will marry you." He replys. Tulisa smiles. "I'm gonna go get dressed." Tulisa says and gets off the bed. She walks over to the wardrobe and looks inside it. "Babe can I borrow some trackies?" She asks. "Course you can. Help yourself." Fazer replys. Tulisa grabs a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a plain white tshirt then goes into the bathroom. A few minutes later she comes back out fully dressed with her hair scraped back into a messy bun. "Faze, what time is it?" She asks sitting on the edge of the bed. "Bout 2." He replys standing up. "Oh alright." She says. "I'm gonna get dressed. You can go get something to eat if you want." Fazer says before walking into the bathroom. A few minutes later he comes out fully dressed aswell. He walks over and sits down next to Tulisa. "Shall we go a walk to the park?" Fazer asks. Tulisa nods her head and they stand up. They walk out the house and to the park where they find a quiet little bench and sit down while talking.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

About an hour later Fazer gets up off the bench and turns to face Tulisa. "We should go meet Dappy now." He says and Tulisa nods her head. They beginning walking to school and Fazer slips his hand into Tulisa's. She looks up at him and smiles. When they get to the school Tulisa sits up on the little wall outside and Fazer stands infront of her with his hands placed on her hips. Tulisa leans forward and places a soft kiss on his lips. "Slut!" They both here someone mutter and Fazer turns around to see Sophie standing at the school gates. "Back off Sophie!" Fazer says before turning back to Tulisa. "I'm just saying. You could do alot better than her you know..." Sophie says and Fazer turns to face her again. "Do you know something Sophie. I've been told you have this crazy idea that if you hassle T then we're gonna split up and I'll get with you. Well let me just tell you something. Thats not gonna happen. T's the one I want to be with not you. So how about you stop hassling her and back off." Fazer says then turns back to Tulisa and smiles at her. "Thank you." She whispers. Fazer's just about to answer when they hear loads of shouting. Fazer turns around and sees a fight erupting just inside the school gates. "Faze, what's going on?" Tulisa asks. "Oh just a fight babe. Nothing to worry about." Fazer replys and wraps his arms around her waist. Tulisa smiles and rests her head on his shoulder. "Wait! Thats Dappy!" She shouts jumping out of Fazer's grip and off the wall. She runs into the school and over to where the fight is. "Oi. Thats my cousin!" She screams. Fazer runs after her and grabs her round the waist as she tries to grab Dappy. "T, leave it. Your gonna get hurt." He says. "Fazer fuck off I'm not letting my cousin get beat up." She screams and tries to get out his grip. Suddenly the fight gets broke up by two teachers and Fazer lets go of Tulisa. She grabs onto Dappy's hand and starts running before anyone can stop them. When they're far enough away from school Tulisa stops running and waits for Fazer to catch up. When he finally catches up Tulisa smiles. "Seriously T. We had to run?" Fazer says. "Yeah we did. Now Dappy..." She says looking at Dappy. "What?" He asks. "Hello." She replys smiling. "Hello." Dappy repeats and hugs her tightly. "So what did you two get up to last night?" Dappy asks. "I slept then we watched some movies then I slept some more." Tulisa replys and Dappy laughs. "What's new with you T. Your always bloody asleep." He says. Tulisa smiles and grabs onto Fazer's hand. "Speaking of sleep I'm pretty tired." She says holding Fazer's hand tightly. Dappy pulled his phone out his pocket and checked it. "Oh I've got to go home. Dad wants to have a family dinner." Dappy says pulling a face. "Go on then. Phone us tomorrow." Tulisa replys smiling. Dappy leaves and Tulisa & Fazer begin walking back to Fazer's.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Back at Fazer's Tulisa wraps her arms around his neck. "Is your mum home?" She asks. Fazer looks to see if his mums keys are hanging up, which they aren't, and shakes his head. "Good!" Tulisa whispers before pushing her lips against his. Fazer wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. Tulisa smiles into the kiss and runs her hand up under Fazer's top. "Babe are you sure this is what you want?" Fazer asks breaking away from the kiss. Tulisa smiles and nods her head before taking Fazer's hand and leading him into his bedroom...