Chapter Nine.

A year later and the babies are 1 year old. Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer have got their own album out, Uncle B, and are planning their first tour. Tulisa and Fazer have split up at the moment and Fazer is back living with his mum. Fazer sees them whenever he wants but they stay with Tulisa.

"Mummy where's daddy?" Peyton asks. "Pey, you know daddy's at grandma's for a few days." Tulisa replies lifting Peyton up onto her knee. Peyton cuddles into her and closes her eyes. "You tired baby?" Tulisa asks and Peyton nods her head. "Right lets go put you in bed then." Tulisa says carrying her through to the kids room. Lucas and Bailey are already fast asleep in bed. Tulisa tucks Peyton into bed and kisses her forehead before leaving the room. She goes back into the living room and sits down on the sofa. After about 15 minutes the doorbell rings. She sighs and goes to answer it. It's Fazer. "They're asleep. You can come in and wait for them to wake up if you want though." She says moving out the way. Fazer walks over and sits down on the sofa. "Want a drink?" Tulisa asks smiling. "Erm no thanks." Fazer replies. "I am sorry you know." She says sitting down beside him. "For what?" He asks. "Everything. This is not how I wanted us to turn out. I wanted us to be a proper family." She replies. "That's what I wanted aswell T, but I guess we just weren't meant to be." He says. "Or we just didn't try hard enough." Tulisa mumbles. "What?" Fazer asks. "Well I'm just saying that maybe we could've tried a bit harder. The first major argument we had and we split up." She replies. "I get what your saying I do. But do you not think that says something about us the fact that we did split up after our first big argument." Fazer asks. "That we were too immature to sit down and talk about it like adults." Tulisa replies. "Exactly, so is us being together really the best idea?" Fazer asks. "I don't know. Probably not but I miss you and I love you more than I've ever loved anybody." She replies as a tear falls down her cheek. "I miss you too but right now I think we need to concentrate on the kids. Maybe one day we'll get back together but right now I think we shouldn't." He says. Tulisa nods her head and quickly stands up walking into the kitchen. She quickly wipes her eyes and grabs a glass of water. "T, I didn't mean to upset you." Fazer says walking up behind her. "Its fine, just go see if the kids are awake please." She replies. "They're not, lets just sit down and talk please." He says. "No, we're not getting back together you've made that clear, we're too immature for a relationship." Tulisa replies walking back out the kitchen. Fazer grabs her waist and turns her around to face him. "Faze don't..." She whispers. Fazer leans forward and pushes his lips against hers. She places her hands on his shoulders and pushes him away. "No. Your not doing this to me! Please just leave." She says as tears fall down her cheeks. "T, don't cry. I thought you wanted us to be together." Fazer replies. "I did just as a couple. Not just a random shag in the afternoon because you feel like it!" She says. "That's not what it is T." He replies. "Just fuck off Fazer. Leave now please." She says. Fazer lets go of her and walks out the house. She collapses on the sofa in tears and just cries her eyes out.