Chapter Fifteen.

About an hour later the nurse comes walking into the waiting room. "Miss Contostavlos." She says. "Yeah?" Tulisa replies. "Would you like to see your boyfriend?" The nurse asks. "Yes please." Tulisa replies standing up. "Ok, would you like a hand carrying the babies?" The nurse asks. "Umm yes please." She replies. The nurse picks up Bailey's carseat and Tulisa picks up Peyton's while still carrying Lucas. The nurse leads them to Fazer's room and places the carseat on the floor. "I'll leave yous alone for a little bit." She says turning and walking out. Tulisa places Peyton's carseat on the floor and sits on the chair next to the bed with Lucas on her knee. "I'm sorry T." Fazer whispers turning to look at her. "For what?" She asks. "For leaving like that. I over-reacted and I left you with all three kids not knowing where the hell I was." He replies as a tear falls down his cheek. "Hey don't cry. Its fine. The first test was negative, you were obviously in shock, you just needed time to come to terms with the fact we're going to have another baby." Tulisa says placing her hand on top of Fazer's. "Since when did you get so mature and sensible." He says laughing. Lucas moves in his sleep and Fazer looks down at him. "Here, you can put him on the bed if you want." He says pulling the cover back a bit. Tulisa places Lucas in the bed next to Fazer and he puts his arm around him to prevent him from falling out. Tulisa yawns and leans her head back on the chair. "You tired baby?" He asks. "Well it is midnight Faze." She replies. "Why don't you take the kids back home and go to bed." He asks. She shakes her head. "No, I don't wanna leave you on your own." She replies. "They said I'll get out in the morning anyway." He says. "No I'm fine here." She replies. "At least come lie on the bed then?" Fazer says and Tulisa nods her head. She gets up on the bed beside Lucas and Fazer and they all fall asleep.

The next morning Tulisa wakes up and looks around forgetting for a moment where she is. She untangles herself from Fazer's arms and gets out the bed. She rubs her eyes and walks over to Peyton and Bailey's carseats. She looks down and sees them both still fast asleep before checking the time, it's half 9. She sits down on the chair and waits for Fazer to wake up. About 2 hours later everyone is awake and the nurse has allowed Fazer to go home but he isn't allowed to do any physical activities. They're standing outside waiting on a taxi. When they taxi arrives they go home.

Back at home Tulisa settles the kids into their beds then goes to the bedroom where Fazer's lying in bed. "How's your leg?" She asks. "Sore." He replies. "Want me to get you some painkillers?" She asks. Fazer shakes his head and sits up a little. "Come here you." He says putting his arms out. She walks over and sits down on the bed beside him. He wraps his arms around her and kisses her cheek. "I love you T and I am sorry about last night." He says. "Its fine Faze, I love you too!" She replies. "What would you say if I asked you to marry me T?" He asks. "What!" She says turning to face him. "I want you to be my wife, to be Mrs Rawson. I love you to bits and there's no one else I would want to spend my life with. We have three soon to be four beautiful children together and this just feels right. You mean the world to me and being able to call you my wife would be amazing. I don't have a ring at the moment but if you say yes I will get you one. I promise. But I don't want you to say yes just to please me if this isn't what you want then we'll just keep things the way they are." He replies sounding slightly nervous. "Oh Fazey!" Tulisa says leaning forward and kissing him. "Of course I'll marry you. I wanna be Mrs Rawson, Mrs Tulisa Rawson, I think that sounds pretty good." She says breaking the kiss. Fazer smiles and wraps his arms around her waist. "Obviously we'd wait until you've had the baby and stuff but I'll give you the wedding you've always dreamed of." He says pulling her closer to him. She leans against his chest and smiles. "I hope we have another boy." She says placing a hand on her stomach. "Why?" Fazer asks placing his hand on top of hers. "Because then we'll have two boys and two girls." She replies. Fazer smiles and kisses her forehead. "Let's get some sleep before the kids wake up." He says. "Yeah okay." She replies pulling the duvet up over them and cuddling into him. He kisses her forehead and she smiles while yawning. "I love you Fazey!" She whispers. "I love you too T." He replies.